Chapter 65: Quick

Start from the beginning

"What is it?" Lisa asked and lean her back.

"Lady Sunmi arrived today"

They all look at each other while frowning, they didn't know that Sunmi will be here too as they thought that she will stay at the Castle as per advice of the Emperor.

Seulgi look at Lisa and waited for her to answer but Lisa smiled and chuckle "Where is she?" She asked.

Sunmi walk inside the dining room with the help of the maids. She's wearing her red dress and her beautiful smile as she saw Lisa on her seat.

"Oh Lady Sunmi" Lord Min greeted and give Sunmi a hug, followed by the other Lords.

"What makes you visit the Palace?" Lord Kim asked.

"I will stay her until Lisa's naming" She cheerfully said and everyone was happy about it.

Joy stood up from her seat and hug Sunmi really tight "Yey! I have someone to jam on!" She giggle that earn a laughter from everyone except Lisa who's looking on her wrist watch.

"I think we need to go" Lisa said aa she stood up from her seat and wipe her mouth by the table napkin.

Lords and Ladies stood up as well and bowed to everyone. Lisa walk towards Sunmi and kiss her on the cheek.

"I'll see you later then?" She smile, Lisa was about to walk when Sunmi held her hand.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

Lisa look at the Lords and clear her throat "Just somewhere" She said.

"I'll go with you then, I don't want to stay here without you guys" She pouted.

"O-Okay" Lisa replied.

"Then I'll go with you too!" Joy butt in.

Lisa rolled her eyes and turn her back to walk. She doesn't have any choice but to let her Sister go with them, She will whine a lot if she would not let that brat.

They walk outside the Palace and got escorted by ten men in suits. Lisa hop inside the car with Sunmi and Joy while the other Ladies and Lords went on their different cars.

"You know where we should go" Lisa said to Jin Young who's in front seat. He whispered something to the driver and he quickly step on the gas and has been followed by the other cars and convoys in front of them.

Sunmi and Joy were keep on talking about something while Lisa she's looking outside the window and thinking about something else.

It was Sunny morning for everyone, the weather was nice and all. A lot of people are happily walking with their family on the street. Lisa took out her sunglass and wear it to protect her eyes from the sunlight.

"Where are we going Unnie?" Joy asked Lisa.

"Somewhere" She said shortly.

"Is there any place called Somewhere?" Joy chuckle.

Lisa look at her "Yeah. The place where we are heading right now" She said and look at window once again.

Sunmi caress Joy's hand and laugh at the two. Joy rolled her eyes and pout.

Few minutes later, they arrived at the said place. Joy and Sunmi roam around their eyes, there's a big gate in front of them. The armed troops horn their motorcycle and the gate opened quickly.

The cars entered the gate and every people inside bowed their heads as they saw the cars. While Joy was looking around, her eyes widened in shock on what she see.