Chapter 39: Confession

"Stop crying Jennie" Lisa said, she slowly pushing Jennie to face her. She wiped Jennie's tears and a smile escape from her lips.

"I'm sorry if.. if I accu-"

"Let's forget it. Every mistake should be forgotten, Don't let it remain on your mind and let it destroy you" She held Jennie's both shoulder and she lift Jennie's chin up.

Jennie's swollen eyes are the best view that Lisa saw. She put the few strands of Jennie's hair on her ears and cup her cheek.

"I'm not mad. I couldn't be mad at you that long. I'm sorry if you saw how aggressive I was" She smile at Jennie.

She look around to see if someone's watching them, She doesn't want anyone to accuse her that she made Jennie cry.

"Could you tell me what happened?" Jennie asked her.

Lisa look back at her and shake her head "Maybe I was wrong, I should say sorry to him" Lisa said.

Lisa didn't want to cause any trouble around Jennie. She knows that it was Kai, nothing can change what she saw last night. It's still vivid how she removed his mask, there's a deep meaning that's why she could not tell it to Jennie.

"You're freezing" Jennie said when she saw the thick smoke coming out from Lisa's mouth.

"No. I'm used to this" She chuckle "I should drop you home. Your lips are getting dry" She told. Lisa wet her lips by her tongue when she saw Jennie's soft lips.

"But tell me what really happened" Jennie said, trying to force Lisa to tell her everything between the fight.

"Let's go home first, okay?"

She held Jennie's hand and pull her out of the Park. As they are walking, none of them are talking. Jennie couldn't walk in pace of Lisa's walk.

Lisa felt a cold breeze of the wind over her skin, she look at Jennie and saw how she shiver in cold. She stop in front of her and wear it properly to Jennie.

"Stop making me worry" Lisa said. They started to walk again through the dark street.

It's really odd for Jennie that Lisa was acting strange this past few days. She couldn't lie that she's liking the idea of having a caring Lisa beside her.

While they're walking, Lisa keeps on squeezing Jennie's cold hand until they reach the front of Jennie's house. Lisa look at the house, whose light was still on maybe Jennie's father was waiting for her.

"Tell me now Lisa" Jennie said that made Lisa face her.

"I won't te-"

"Just tell me. I don't want to think every night about why did you punch him!" She suddenly yell at her.

Lisa let go Jennie's hand and scoffed "Are you still concern about him?" She asked trying to calm herself.

"I'm concern to the both of you. You told me that you're wrong and you would say sorry to him!"

"Why is it matters to you? It's our fight. Don't try yourself to get involve with this!" Lisa yelled back.

"Get involve? Of course I should, I'm your friend and I'm his friend. I'm always th-" She's been cut off by Lisa again.

"Then stop thinking about it. Stop making me worry, Stop protecting him and stop being mad at me because I don't want you to be mad towards me. It making me sick! Before, I really wanted to pissed you off because I love how you show your expression but now It always make me worried when you're upset" Lisa yell at her. She doesn't know what she's talking about but it feels like her emotions are getting wilder.