Chapter 22: Feelings

Jennie's P. O. V.

We're already inside a not so expensive restaurant but it has a good ambiance, Jimin just suggested this resto but Yoongi and the others want to have a lunch in a expensive one which we disagreed.

I was waiting for Rosé to come back since she sent a message to Lisa awhile ago. She asked for Lisa's number from Taehyung, Jimin didn't knew about it of course. Rosé told them she will just say thank you and guess what? She used my phone. She forgot her phone at home and she invades mine ugh.

The boys are having fun talking with other girls, pointing those sexy girls outside. Boys will always be boys.

"I never thought that you and Lisa will get along. What a small world" Yoongi chuckled, Get along? No. We always fight.

"Unexpected right?" I fakely smile at him. I took a spoonful of food and chew it, this is a great.

"Yeah. We never thought she will went off the Daegu just to wander around the City of Seoul" Yoongi said and sip his coffee.

Bzzzzt~

I look at my phone and Lisa's number pop up on my notification. I was hesitatingly to open it since it's for Rosé but someone just whispering on my ear to take a look on it.

My eyes widened and left gawking when I read her message.

Saranghae?? Is she crazy? Saying Saranghae to me? Oh No. I mean for Rosé!

"What's the problem?" Bambam asked, Maybe he saw me furrowing while reading a message.

"Just a scam, Someone just drop a message for me. A scammer maybe" I shrugged it off and put my phone back to my bag. Rosé shouldn't saw this or else she will freak out.

"What did Lisa's parents said when she went home?" Jimin asked, That's my question too. Maybe she got scolded you know Asian Moms.

"She told me, everything was fine.. " Taehyung butt in then he crossed his arms. "Well we're not surprised since no one dares to betray her" They all laugh except me and Jimin, they gave each other a high five and regained their posture when they noticed us looking at them confusingly.

"Maybe Lisa was an amazon girl?" Jimin innocently said, Amazon girl? Uhhmm. He has a point, she even dragged down the robber just to take back my purse.

"Amazon girl?" Bobby laugh "She's way better than that" He laugh again.

"What did I missed?" Rosé asked from behind while wiping her hands using the tissue.

"Me?" Bambam look at her seriously and he earned a smack on Jimin.

"Don't you dare" He glares at him.

"I'm just kidding" Bambam pouted, Rosé sit beside me and look at me with her glisten eyes.

"Any message from her?" She asked.

"There's no message from her" I said and look away. As I was avoiding Rosé's questions, I felt my phone vibrated again not once, twice or thrice. I didn't mind to look at it and just listen to their conversation.

"Lisa would go back in the City tonight, right?" Rosé asked while eating her pizza.

"I don't know. Maybe you should ask her" Bambam said while looking at her phone.

"Why is it she's always showing up every night?" Jimin asked.

"Well... I don't know?" Bambam shrugged his shoulder then look at the three to answer the question but they just shrugged their shoulders too.