Chapter 13: Confessed

"Father I can't.. " a ten year old Lisa was crying helplessly while pointing her bow and arrow on the man standing at a tree with an apple on his head.

"I don't want to see or hear you crying, Lisa!" The King said with his elevated tone of voice. He was watching Lisa from the back with his Queen on his side.

Lisa can't help herself from crying, scared of she might hit the Man on his head with her arrow. She's shaking and can't even let go of it.

"M'Lady just do it.. I know you're great at archery. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine" The man assure her.

"No. Ser Jin Young.. I would end up killing you!" Lisa shake her head.

Jin Young was standing straight, leaning on a tree and waiting for Lisa to release the arrow. Joy, Minnie, Sunmi, Seulgi and Jisoo were watching behind her. Seulgi and Minnie can't help themselves from sobbing while Jisoo was restraining herself from crying. Joy and Sunmi were holding their hands and waiting for Lisa to release the arrow.

"That's your punishment Lisa for not listening to me.. Jin Young wasn't devoted to his work and he even disregard the rule! He condone something that should not be done!" The King said firmly while looking straight to Jin Young.

"I wouldn't do it again Father, I swear!" Lisa wipe her tears using her left shoulder.

"Just shoot it!" The King commanded.

"Please Father, stop it" Minnie cried, She went towards the Queen and hug her. The Queen can't utter some words as she was scared to her King too.

Jin Young mouthed something to Lisa saying that he'll be alright and he trusted Lisa. He smile at her and encourage her to release the arrow. Lisa pull the string of the bow shakingly while  tears were flowing down to her cheek.

"I don't want to hear your cry, Lisa! You should be brave and face the consequences!" The King seething with anger while looking at Lisa.

Lisa released the arrow and it made them surprised when Jin Young got grazed on the arrow on his left cheek.

"No.. Ser!" Lisa shouted, she was about to run towards him but the King shouted

"Stay still!" The King ordered, Lisa look at him with a teary eyed.

"But Father.. " Lisa complained.

Jin Young got hit on his left cheek, the arrow was still there. Jin Young couldn't move as the King commanded not to move. Jin Young grimace in pain as the blood dripped on his neck.

"Raise your bow and prepare your arrow to shoot again.. " The King said on his firm tone of voice. Lisa grip on his bow and look down "Don't stop until you hit that apple" The King added, he crossed his arms waiting for Lisa to shoot again.

"I might end up killing him, Father! Have a mercy!" Lisa burst out crying. The other kids at the back were crying silently as they're scared that the King might hear them crying, except Jisoo who's biting her bottom lip to restrain herself from crying.

"Just do what I told you to do!!" The King shouted that made Lisa shuddered in fear. She slowly turn around to face Jin Young again, she closed her eyes when she saw the arrow.

"I'm okay M'Lady" Jin Young murmured. Lisa raised her bow and arrow, she pointed it to the apple and released it. The Kids closed their eyes as they saw what happened.

"M'Lady! Are you listening?" Lisa snapped out when Jin Young tapped the table to catch her attention. Lisa was busy looking at Jin Young's long scar on his cheek because of her.