Chapter 7: Accident

Lisa's P. O. V.

We're wondering around City, Jisoo Unnie and Seulgi are busy looking around. I wasn't wrong they will love this place as what I observed they mesmerized by the view.

"Now I know why you're sneaking out every night... " Seulgi said as she turn around to look at the tall buildings.

"The people here are amazing.. " Jisoo Unnie added.

"I told you! You will love it here" I chuckled, We stop for a moment and took our seats on the bench near at the food court of City.

"By the way, who's that mean girl earlier? You never mentioned anything about her" Seulgi asked, I frown and rest my arms on the backrest of the bench.

"I don't know her name but she's the best friend of Rosé, the one I told you who's soft hearted" I smile as I remember how good person Rosé is.

"I think she's really a good person huh? Are you inlove? How about Sunmi??" Jisoo Unnie teased.

Inlove? No hahahahaha. I only love Sunmi ever since and nothing can change that.

"Are you crazy? No. Sunmi is my first ever love and no one can replace her here" I pointed my chest and they all cringe.

"Stop being cheesy Lisa tss. Disgusting" Seulgi rolled her eyes.

I'm just telling the truth! Sunmi is my first love. I wouldn't take a damn risk to put my love for her in to a waste. She's the strongest person I know, she's always there for me and always taking care of me. I know my Father will agree if they found out that I'm madly inlove with my childhood sweet heart but I haven't told about my feelings for her because I don't have any courage, I'm afraid she would reject me.

"But that girl earlier? She's pretty.. " Jisoo Unnie straightforwardly said that made me cough.

"What *cough* did you *cough* say?" I asked her while holding my chest, She's pretty? That's the craziest thing I've ever heard.

"Yes. She's I agree with Jisoo, she's too small but her beauty is bigger than anyone else" Seulgi agreed.

I shake my head and just shrugged it off, I have no time to talk about her. She's too mean and I don't care about her looks.

"Where do you think is the Palace? I want to look for the others" Seulgi wondered.

Jisoo Unnie lean forward and look at us "What do you think will happen if the King found out?"

"He won't find out" I pouted and blink multiple times because of the thought.

-----------------

Lisa and the two are busy talking about the King. The two are afraid that they might get caught but Lisa wasn't paying attention about the idea of being caught.

As they were discussing about something, Lisa noticed a brawl not so far from them. She tilted her head to look at the scene, it's a bar and someone just being dragged off. A broad shoulder bouncer threw the guy away from the club.

"That's cruel" Lisa mumbled as she saw how the bouncer punch the guy, who's intoxicated.

They watch the guy as he stood up, he's wearing a white loose shirt and pants. Lisa look carefully as she thought that she knows the guy.

"He's familiar.. " Lisa said beneath her breath. The two look at her with knitted brows.

"Wow you even memorized the faces of the people here within two nights?" Seulgi chuckled. They look back at the guy and their eyes widened as a plates and look at each other.