Chapter 29: Protective Sister

After Lisa and the others leave, Jennie was looking outside as she thought that Lisa was still there. Jennie left a message to Rosé that she just want to rest and said her apology. She look down her window and saw the trashes she threw to Lisa.

"Gonna clean it by tomorrow or my Mom will yell at me" Jennie scratch her head. She quickly close the window and took her seat on her study table.

She was pointing the pen on the paper to write something but ends up thinking about how Lisa hug her. There's a meaning and a sincerity on Lisa's hug, as if Lisa's telling her that she needs her.

Her heart beats abnormally again when she felt the skin of Lisa to hers. She distruct herself from writing and reading the book but she couldn't focus herself.

"Aish!" Jennie rub her face.

She wrote something on the paper because of frustration and let her feelings out.

"I.. Hate.. You.. So much Lisa" Jennie wrote. She pinned it on her task board in front of her with an emoticon of angry face.

She smash the pen on the table and walk towards the bed to sleep. She took her phone and saw a messa from Kai saying:

Gonna fetch you tomorrow morning

She smile and even replies back as quickly as possible. She couldn't contain her happiness whenever Kai was dropping her off school as if they are in relationship.

Okay see you tomorrow morning. Goodnight!

After she sent it, She fell asleep and got drown on her own dreams.

------

Lisa's P. O. V.

I woke up early this morning because I need to drop Joy at school. I swear she's the biggest kindergarten I know. How could my Father even spoil her like that? That's why I'm always guiding Minnie for her not to be like Joy. We ate our breakfast first before we prepare ourselves.

Dara help me out to look for comfortable casual clothes and ends up with a track suit again

"Dara I have something to ask" I said while looking at the mirror, She comb my hair and look at me

"Go on, M'Lady" She smile at me.

"If someone was holding a grudge towards you, what will you do?" I asked because honestly didn't know how to explain to Jennie about why I didn't came to the party.

"Just say sorry and explain" She chuckles.

"It's hard to explain to her.. She didn't want to talk to me" I furrowed my brows while looking at my shoes.

"Then prove to her your sorry. Give her a gift, I know you're frustrated because in your clan you have a belief that every Members of the clan shouldn't have a grudge from other people because it's unfortunate" She lift my chin up and look at me directly in eyes.