"17 is also a young age to get STD's"

"Goldilocks there this really cool thing called a condom? Super cheap lots of fun and really protective rings a bell?"

"Haha very funny it's all fun and games until the condom breaks"

"I don't see how this any of your concern unless you wanna piece of me" he says moving a tiny bit closer to me.

"I would rather hit 200 scooters on my ankle then run land full of lego than swim in shark-infested ocean butt naked and sell my organs on the black market than touch you"

Before Hunter could reply the class came into the sports hall looking at us in shock they must have thought we would get sent home or something. The gym teacher looks at us slightly annoyed. We got so caught up in argument we forgot to change into our gym clothes. The class was already dressed. The gym teacher told our classmates to run around the hall and told us to get changed quickly. I gulped. Alone in changing rooms with Hunter can only lead to more of stupid games.

I walked into the changing rooms Hunter followed behind me. All I have to do is change quickly and get out. I open my locker in changing rooms and got out my gym clothes and took off my shoes and trousers then quickly slipped on my shorts. I removed my shirt when suddenly I felt strong hands grabbed me and pushed me up against the locker.

Hunter pulled us close together any closer we would be kissing. I had no escape my back was against the locker and my front was pushed on Hunter's chest. He looked me in the eye and I felt his breath on my neck. I gulped this is weird even for Hunter we are both half-naked and pushed up together if anyone walked in they would think we were about to do it. I try to push him off but he stays put.

"Hunter what are you-'

He shushes me and puts a hand on my face stroking it gently. He grabs my chin and leans in. Oh my god ew what the hell is he doing if he thinks I'm actually gay-

Then Bam he grabs my nipples and squeezes them tightly and pushes me on the floor. I scream in pain. While he laughs his head off like a child he is. I should have known better. Purple nipples? real original Hunter.

"Haha, you really thought I was gonna kiss you what are you gay?"

"I'm not the one who pushed a half-naked guy on a locker," I say while trying to get up while my nipple still ached.

"It all part of the act baby" he winked while getting fully dressed and running out of locker room still smiling he was able to prank me.

I groaned cursing him and aggressively put on my clothing I hate him so much it's unreal. He makes my bold boil when I'm around him, I feel like I'm not me he brings the worst version of me and I hate it so much.

I walked out of the locker room and joined my friends across the hall. All the Seniors do P.E together making it my favourite lesson because all my friends are here. When I came close to my friends they all gave me a confused and worried look.

"We heard that Hunter back and you guys one of your fights again," Abby said softly touching my back slightly as if I'm fragile or something. One thing I hate about the whole me and Hunter thing is every time we fight people always think I'm the victim even when I win they think it's luck or that hunter gonna get me back so much harder which he usually those but still. I'm just as strong as he is.

"Yeah and I'm for one is super pissed I missed that seeing you get all red and angry really does wonder to a girl like me," Laura said mockingly.

"Laura"

"I'm kidding Abby chill"

"Can everyone calm the down Markus is obviously traumatised" Kelvin joked.