Dropping my forehead back on my knees I groaned. How could I be so oblivious.

"Stupid." I muttered to myself.

I love them. I love them both, but it's the fear of rejection that scares me. It's a stupid thing to think about because I know by heart that they would never reject me. It's just a stupid thought.

Things are complicated at the moment, but I think I'm finally ready to give them an answer.

After everything that we've a been through I think it's the right thing to do.

After all, I do love them both.

——

"Come back inside, London." Ace called out from the doors.

Putting my legs down I let out a breath of air.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked coming up beside me.

"I'm fine." I nodded.

"You sure? You know I know you like the back of my hand." He softly chuckled sitting down beside me.

I smiled and he returned the gesture.

"What's going on?" He asked me.

"How do you know if you love someone?" I asked him.

"Where is this coming from?" He softly smiled.

"I'm curious." I mumbled.

"Well, I couldn't give you an answer because I haven't found the love of my life yet, besides you." He chuckled. "I would guess that you know by heart. The feeling comes naturally to you when you know. When you know you've met the right person."

Biting my lip I looked down at my lap and slowly nodded.

"Why do you ask?" He questioned me.

"It's just a silly question." I softly smiled.

"It obviously isn't."

Keeping quiet for a few seconds I looked up from my lap.

"I think I'm in love, Ace." I whispered.

"With?"

"With Lucky of course, but someone else has me confused." I quietly told him.

"Who?" He asked me in a soft voice.

"Stefan." I muttered.

"Why are you confused, baby girl?" He frowned.

"What?"

"I know what's going on between the three of you, Lucky and Stefan told me. I can clearly tell they both love you." He told me.

"Oh." I whispered sitting up. "You're not grossed out?"

"I'm not." He calmly replied. "I truly believe if you love both of them you shouldn't be ashamed about it."

A small smile tugged at my lips and he chuckled. He stood up and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

"It's getting cold. Let's go inside." He mumbled against my hair.