Prolouge

First I wanted to thank AmericanChemicals for the cover. he writes amazing stories and is one of my many besties. so if you don't check him out then you have no life of soul and this is my new story obi I don't know if I'm going to continue perfection or not will see so enjoy!

3rd person pov

Calum was tossed around like a beach ball. There was no mercy during this. Just pure hatred coming from the three guys around him. They pushed him down and beat him up until he was just able to be conscious. They left with there menacing laugh echoing through calums bleeding head. After about 15 minutes he dragged him self up. Once he was standing he limped all the way "home". Home was more like h**l than anything else. As he got closer and closer his stomach started churning. He walked up to the door and looked down seeing the old rugged welcome mat that is fading even more. The welcome mat is more of get off my property BISH before I cut you mat. He slowly opened the door. And thank the heavens no one was in the living room/kitchen. He slowly walked up stairs passed the bloodstained wall. The glass filled carpet. The dark depressing room. As fast he could he inched up the stairs and into his "room". His room was basically a 30 year old matters and the thinnest blanket you could ever find. He has one boarded up window. It was "dads" idea. Calum heard the front door slam and flinched back while his face turned a ghostly pale. Dad was home and obviously drunk. "Hey little BISH get down here" he bellowed. Calum gulped as he made is way down as fast as he every moved. His dad slammed him up against the wall and screamed foul words in his face. He grabbed Calum by the ear and threw him outside. "Don't you ever come back you mutant freak" He yelled rather loudly. Calum got up and ran and ran till he collapsed by a tree in the woods.

Okay so that's the prologue and thanks to my besties for making me laugh really hard today I love you all ~🐳 ps srry this is short