Two

I woke up still listening to billies album. I must have put it on repeat before I fell asleep. usually that's what happens.

i sluggishly flipped off the blankets and sat in an upright position before rubbing my eyes. I always get sleep in my eyes when I wake up. It's kinda disgusting. I threw on some clothes, I never really care what I wear as long as it'll do the job to cover up every insecurity I have about myself. 

I caught up to Stacey as she was walking out of her bedroom. I jumped onto her back.

"Oh my god Y/N! You scared the shit out of me!" Gasped Stacey as she flung me off her back.

"Hahaha sorry about that" I said unapologetically

"So I could do with some breakfast. Can you take us to the coffee shop just around the corner?" Stacey  begged.

"Fine" I said

Stacey was only 15 so she didn't have her drivers license, me on the other hand, did. which meant i got the privilege of driving all her scummy mates around. fun.

————————-

We hopped out of the car and entered the cafe, this is mine and Stacey's favourite place to get breakfast and their coffee is pretty amazing.

As we sat down after ordering. I felt my phone vibrate. I quickly snatched out my phone and saw Danielle's name pop up.

"Hey Dani, what's up?" I said

"you still coming to the party? if you are... I'll see you about 8pm. Love ya" Dani said. she hung up and i turned to stacey.

"Hey stace, were gonna go to a party tonight. If that's okay?"

"yeah sounds good". she replied

We both finnished our coffees and headed back out to the car.

I plugged my cable into the stereo and played some music. I know exactly what I wanted to listen to. Billie.

" You really like her huh" sighed Stacey

"Yeah. who doesn't" I said as i turned up the volume.

"Yeah. She's okay.." Stacey said.

I gave Stacey a mean look. and turned the volume up even more. just to piss her off.

———————-

"You ready Y/N?!" Yelled stacey from her bathroom.

"Yep coming. Just have to get some shoes" I Yelled back.

I decided not to dress to impress tonight. besides, it's not like there's gonna be any cute people there. there NEVER is i swear.

We decided it would be best to catch an Uber there instead of driving. Considering we would probably both be drunk.

i pulled out my instagram and showed stacey billies new post.

"what do you think of her style? it's unique?"

"Yeah. But like, she's got a rocking body. Why can't she show it off?" Stacey wondered.