twenty nine

"what do you want to do with the rest of our day" billie asked

"i really don't mind" i said "maybe we could go shopping?"

"i'm a celebrity remember?" billie laughed

"oh yeah..." i said back

"so so you actually have an instagram or what?" billie asked

"yeah i have one for stalking people. why's that?"

"because i tried to add you on there but couldn't find you" billie said confused

"you should make one hey" she said

"okay" i replied "now?"

"yeah!" billie said flipping down next to me in bed "grab your phone out i'll help you"

———————————-

so it was basically all done and i'd posted my first picture:

liked by billieeilish and 40 others you: naughty 😈 billieeilish: you look sexy in blue 😌👏bubzy101: IS THAT BILLIE EILISH WHO JUST COMMENTED ON YOUR POST?!?!

you: naughty 😈
billieeilish: you look sexy in blue 😌👏
bubzy101: IS THAT BILLIE EILISH WHO JUST COMMENTED ON YOUR POST?!?!

"now i don't know if this is such a good idea everyone's going crazy" i said worried

"let them know" billie said "you're mine"

i giggled

the DMs started flowing in

some random: omg you know billie eilish?
bubzy101: YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME BILLIES NUMBER PLEASE IF YOU HAVE IT IM BEGGING YOU!!
starladarla: will you be coming on tour with billie? i hope i see you there!! love you xoxo

oh my goodness. i feel famous i love this!
i glanced over at billie. she looked even more excited than i did. what if people found out about us? maybe she would get fired or something? i don't know how it works. it shouldn't matter which gender she likes. i know all her girl fans go crazy for her anyway so why would it matter?

"i'm super tired should we nap" billie laughed and looked at me

"yeah sure baby, you nap i'll go get some water i'm super thirsty" i smiled and she gave me a kiss before i left the room. i liked that it was natural now.

i left the room and shut the door behind me. i couldn't help but notice finneas in his room, the door was slightly open and i saw two pairs of clothes on the floor that sure didn't look like they would belong to him. a girl maybe?

i chuckled and walked to the kitchen to get my water. as i walked back i looked once again, long blonde hair draped over the side of the bed where u could see. STACEY !!

oh my goodness. this is absolute gold i have to tell billie.

"billie" i whispered as i opened the bedroom door "billie wake up"

she grudgingly rolled over and asked me "what is it?"

"finn has a girl over and guess who it is!!" i said excited

"who!" billie sprung up, obviously as surprised as i was "tell me it's not that claudia bitch he was seeing a few weeks ago"

"no no, it's stacey!" i said back

billie laughed loud and i covered her mouth scared that they might have heard what we where saying.

"that's so good" billie said

"i know!! that's what i was thinking" i laughed.

me and billie talked about it and how funny it was for half an hour before drifting off to sleep once more.

only a few more hours until tour with billie!!