thirty

it was 7:00pm and me and billie had arrived at the airport. her family and crew went in another car, at billies request... because she wanted to tell me something.

i'm nervous. what if it's bad news?

"Y/N, i need to tell you something" she started

"yeah what is it?" i'm scared now. she looked worried.

"this guy has been following me around and approaching me... his names brandon" she started "it's freaking me out. do you know anyone called brandon? maybe it's one of your friends or something?"

"actually it's funny you mention that because i've been getting these weird messages from someone, telling me to stay away from you. maybe it's the same guy?" i replied

"that would make sense. maybe you should message them and say you know who it is. if it is him it might scare him off?" billie said

"good idea" i pulled out my phone and opened their contact, i unblocked them so i could text them again.

you: i know who you are...

i set my phone down on my lap and waited for a reply.

we got to the airport and still no reply. i switched my phone completely off, i didn't want to be distracted. i wanted to spend time with billie and her family before our trip to Australia. i was so excited to go.

i took all my bags out of the car and billie told me to hand them to her body guards. we entered at a different entry than the normal "civilian" entry. she is a celebrity after all...

during our wait, maggie told me some exciting stories about billie and her previous tours. we laughed, it was nice. i felt like she was my mum, since i'd never really had a proper mum. i guess i could just steal billies. patrick was nice too, i think he was my favourite.

——————————————

on our flight we ordered food and drinks and flew first class all the way to Perth, Australia.  the view was amazing. this was my first time on a plane and i was nervous.

"are you okay?" billie asked as she took my hand, holding it tight

"yeah i'm okay" i lied

"we'll be there soon enough. close your eyes and get some rest baby" she said.

i put my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes. i noticed loud music coming from the seats behind us. i was finding it hard to relax so i turned around and asked him to please turn it down.

"excuse me sir, can you please turn your music down?" i asked politely

billie looked back at him, she looked shocked. she turned to me and said

"that's Brandon" she whispered "i'm scared"

"are you serious?" i whispered back "why is he flying first class and why is he going to Australia. shit. i hope he's not following you or something"

"it's okay. i'll get dan to sort him out when we get off the plane if he tries anything funny. go to sleep now gorgeous" i smiled and put my head back on her shoulder

dan was scary, he was billies body guard. i avoid him as much as possible. he never speaks. only nods in approval, occasionally.

i couldn't help but think about brandon and why he was on the plane. maybe he didn't realise it was billie and it's just some coincidence. i felt my phone vibrate.

unknown: i'm in plane sight ;)

the pun pretty much gave it away. it was Brandon. i looked up at billie and realised she had her eyes closed. i was hoping she saw the message. i didn't want to wake her. id tell her when we landed.