eight

i felt a slight nudge on my shoulder as i opened my eyes to see that billie was moving about in her sleep. i reached over and grabbed my phone

*2:35am*

i looked at billie.i lifter my hand and tucked her hair behind her ear. her beautiful soft hair. she opened her eyes. i immediately took my hand away from her face. she smiled at me.

"it's okay" she started.

she took my hand, a tear rolled down her cheek.

i emediately sat up. she was still laying down.i looked down at billies teary eyes.

"no billie. what's wrong" i frowned

billie looked up at me and wiped her tears away.

"i just feel so alone. you make me so happy and i can't think about losing you. you have no idea how you make me feel. "she said

i looked down at billie. she started to cry even more.

"please don't cry. it's okay" i said... as i started to cry.

"i, i think i love you" she said.

i watched as billie sat up. shifting her hair away from her face. she's effortlessly beautiful. i just wanted to kiss her. you know what. i'm gonna do it.

her lips, glossy and perfectly pink. she grabbed onto the side of my face, i grabbed her neck. she started take off my shirt.... wait.

"Y/N" someone said.

i groaned, opened my eyes. it was a dream. damn it.

"yeah" i said rubbing my eyes.

"stacey's here" said the now identifiable voice. billie. i feel embarrassed. like she knew what i dreamt about. she didn't have a clue. but i still blushed as if she knew.

i bolted upright and swung my legs out of bed. i ran up to stacey who was standing near finneas by the couch. i glanced around over her shoulder as i hugged her and noticed that jah and the twins where here too. shit.

"i'm sorry, i-i'm so fucking sorry that i-" i said

"stop, don't appologise. you didn't do anything wrong. at all" stacey said.

billie walked up to me and hugged me. i felt stupid in my ugly ass hospital gown. i just wanted to stay in billies arms forever. i felt stupid. like all of this was my fault. look at all these people here who care about me and love me.

jah came and hugged me too. so did isaac and elijah. i hugged them back. jahseh smiled that handsome smile.

i walked back over to my hospital bed and finneas came and sat next to me.

"hey Y/N, how are you feeling?" he said looking at me. i looked back at him. "stupid question. i know"

"i'm okay" i said giggling. i looked over at jah. he was looking at me. but he looked away as he noticed i was looking. i glanced at isaac and eli. they where talking to billie. who was looking at me also. strange.

"doc said you'll be out of here within a few hours" he said as he got up. he walked away. i picked up my phone.

"sick" i said looking back at him before he left.

64 missed calls
74 missed texts

shit.

all from my parents and dani.
i rang dani back, she seems more important than my asshole parents.

*dial tone*

"Y/N, WHAT THE FUCK. I THOUGHT YOU WHERE DEAD. WHATS GOING ON. I HEARD YOU GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT. WHAT THE FUCK. ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?" yelled dani through the phone.

i chuckled "i'm fine" billie looked over at me as i said that. she smiled.

"BETTER BE." she said

"i promise!! go back to whatever you are doing" i said

"no. i need to know if you're okay. and also i want to come back and see you. i miss you and you're hurt. i need to take care of you." she said.

"no no no no no no"  i said scared that she was on a plane coming to see me.

"fine. but i love you" she said

"okay i love you too" i said as i hung up.

i couldn't even be bothered to call my parents. they can't care that much. they never come and see me.

billie came and sat next to me. jah and isaac where chatting away in the corner. and eli was talking to stacey on the couch. the doctors where fixing my tubes or whatever the fuck i was attatched to.

"so.. you gonna call your mum?" billie said frowning

"no fuck her." i said looking at her. i shifted so that my whole body was facing her.

"shit... why?" she said

"she doesn't care. she's never cared. she went to parties every night and left me at home to fend for myself and my shit hole father. who was always drunk by the way" i said confidently

"fuck." billie said looking down at my hands. she grabbed my hand and smiled at me. she made me feel like everything was gonna be okay "we where never that close. she always wanted me to do something with my life. and when i finally did. it wasn't good enough. i don't know what will make her happy. but that's why i don't talk to her. or my father. he's always been a drunk. nothing more nothing less. i don't miss them at all. never had a good relationship with any of my family members to be honest but it's okay. it doesn't bother me. i've lived with it my whole life and i'm not sorry about it. to me, friends are more important. that's why i hate losing people i love. like my friends." i said. billie looked shocked. like she didn't want to hear what i wanted to say to her. not unusual.

"i'm so...  sorry" billie furrowed her eyebrow.

"don't be. i'm fine" i lied.