Chapter 7

"You're going to move in with me next weekend whether you like it or not and you can bring your friends with you too," he told me.

"No, I'm not doing that," I fired.

"We'll see about that," he said. Then turned around and walked away from me leaving me in shock. I could see him smirking as he was walking away.

A few minutes later of me not moving I went to go find the girls. I spotted them in the hallway across from the girls bathroom.

"Y'all ready to go to the mall?" I asked them.

"Yea." They all replied. We got in my car and drove to the mall.

The first store the girls and I went into was Nike. I got 27 pairs of Nike pros, pairs of Nike shorts,  5 pairs of shoes (I'm sharing with the girls), 7 sweatshirts , 2 cropped shirts, 5 bras, 8 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of leggings and 5 sweatpants.

Then I went to adidas. At adidas i got 3 pairs of shoes, 3 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of joggers, 2 pairs of leggings, and 2 sweatshirts. After that I went to Under Armour. At Under Amour I got a pair of black leggings with the logo on it and a duffle bag that said "Under Amour" on the top of it.

   "I need to get some sets of bras and panties.(ew I hate that word so much A/N). I don't have a lot because they are getting to small on me," I told Harper in a whisper.

"Wow, ur mate is going to be surprised in what he finds." Harper giggled at me.

"Shut up," I told her looking away, blushing. Not that I cared about what he thought.

"Aww," She said to the girls, "Look she's blushing."

Skylar,Madeline, and I starting laughing along with Harper. Then we walked into Calvin Klein.

  At Calvin Klein I got 5 sets of bras and panties(ew), 3 separate bras, a bikini, 2 pairs of leggings, 3 pairs of sweatpants, a hoodie and a matching set.

After that I went into champion. At champion I got 4 hoodies, a windbreaker, a pair of sweatpants, a cropped hoodie, a cropped sweatshirt, 2 hats, and a cropped shirt.

After that we went to Victoria's Secret. At Victoria's Secret I got a pink duffle bag, 8 pairs of pink shorts, a maroon windbreaker, 2 matching sets of a bra and shorts, 2 bra and pantie pink set, a bikini, a pair of sweat pants and a hat.

  Then I went to American Eagle and got 7 pairs of jeans. They were all ripped except for at least 2 pairs.

Then I went to Vans and got 5 pairs of shoes and two beanies. One gray with the vans logo on it and a black one with the same thing. I like vans shoes.

Then we went to get our nails done.

Mine^^^

Harpers ^^

Harpers ^^

Madeline's ^^

Madeline's ^^

Skylars^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we got our nails done we decided to go back home because of school tomorrow. All of us were exhausted because of shopping and trying on clothes to get for school.

I got a lot of shorts from different place because I get hot easily and I know that we live in the mountains now we're it's colder then where i was before.

On the bonus side werewolves like me and the girls have natural body heat so it keeps us more warmer all the because of that. Humans don't have the abilities that we have so they would freeze.

I looked at the time on my iPhone 8plus. The x and xr came out already but I'm keeping my 8 plus. The time read 9:50pm. I knew we were going to get in trouble because we had a curfew at 7:00. Shit.