Chapter 5

When we got to our new school I parked my car. While we were getting out of the car I tripped over something and fell to the hard ground.

"Oh my gosh. Are you okay?," Maddie asked me, trying not to burst in to laughter. Skylar and Harper were laughing so hard people were looking at us wondering what was so funny.

"Yeah, I'm good," I told her.

"Way to go Sapphire l," my wolf said, "On your first day to."

"Oh shut up!" I told her.

I could hear her laughing as she slipped into the back of my mind. While Harper was helping me get up while controlling herself because she thought it was so funny. *note the sarcasm* A car pulled in the parking lot with music blasting. It was a blue BMW M2 F87.

The car^^

The car^^

Four guys and two girls came out of it. They looked unfamiliar so they must be from the neighboring pack. The most powerful pack. I knew that because I could feel the power coming off of them.

One had dark brown hair that looked like the color black and dark blue eyes that looked like the ocean. His jawline looked so sharp it must be sharp enough to cut someone. I'm kidding. He looked like he was around 6'4. He had a lot of power coming off him so he must be one of the alpha's son. He must be 17 because of the way he looked.

Another guy came out of the car and he had dark brown hair and green eyes. He looked to be around 6'2 and he looked 17. He had less power coming off of him so he must be the betas son.

The next guy came out of the car. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes. He looked to be around 6'3 and 17 as well. He must be the gammas son.

The last guy came out of the car and he had brown hair and brown eyes. He looked 6'3 as well and 17. He must be the deltas son.

Then two girls came out of the car. One had brown hair and blue eyes. She looked to be about 5'6. She was really pretty. The other girl had blonde hair and blue eyes she was really pretty as well. They were laughing at something the brown hair girl said. They both seemed very nice.

The girl with the brown hair looked at me and noticed I was staring at them and whispered something to the guy with the pair of blue eyes. And then all of he sudden they looked at the girls and I. I knew I that we had to go.

"Sky, Harp, and Maddie lets go and get our schedules for this semester," I told them.

"Alright miss bossy pants," Maddie said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and laughed as I walked into the school.

"Do you guys want to go to the mall and get more clothes because it's colder up here then where we used to live in Montana?" Maddie asked us.

"Sure," all three of us replied.

(A/N they live in Alaska now)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before they caught her staring

Noahs Pov

"What's that smell? It smells like lavender and mint." I asked my soon to be beta.

"I don't know what your talking about bro, but all I smell is lavender and jasmine. But it might be our mates."

"Yea probably," I was listening to what he said. My soon to be betas name is Connor. He's one of my best friends.

"Don't hurt her if she is and try not to be so possessive of her," Lily said.

I'm happy now that we have a mate but now we have to find her," my wolf Shadow said.

"Yea, I know. She's going to become the Luna of our pack."

She's going to be the death of me. And I'm very possessive over what I mine. I growled lowly so that the humans couldn't hear me that when to the highschool. I kept on sniffing the air to find the direction of where it was coming from. Then we made eye contact. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"Mate," I growled.

"Mate." She said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please don't steal my ideas thank you. I hope you guys enjoy this book. I'm starting to make my chapters longer and I'm going to edit my other book so that way the chapters are longer.

607 Words