Chapter 2

Their new house^^^

Scarlets POV

"Scar, get down here. I have something to tell you." Dad mind linked me.

I groaned out loud not wanting to get up and go down stairs.

"Now," he said.

When I walked down stairs I saw my mom, Alex, and my bestfriends standing around my father.

  "What is it?" I asked them.

  "We are moving," my mom said.

  "When?" I asked my mom.

"Today," my dad answered for my mom.

"How far away?"

"About 18 hours away. Half an hour away from White Moon pack," dad said

I gasped," That's the most powerful pack in the world," I said.

The White Moon pack had over 200,000 pack members and their pack warriors are the strongest. I've heard that the Alpha has two sons and a daughter. And that the older son is going to take alpha position after he finds his mate.

"I know."

"Why though," I asked.

"We need a change. The attack's here are getting closer towards our pack from the rogues and their going to help us closer to them," mom said.

Skylar asked,"Why can't we get help from the neighboring packs?"

"They won't help us,I tried," my older brother Alex said. He hasn't found his mate yet.

Oh.

"Well everyone go upstairs and start packing we have a long way to go. I'll mind link the pack members and tell them the news."

In our pack we have about 700 pack members. Tomorrow is my birthday which is great because everyone has a lot of work to do. (Time skip to when they get to the new house).