"Y'all have fun." Ray said, before walked out the door.

    Since Chresanto and I were already dressed, we decided to go right now. We went down the lobby and walked out the hotel. Both Chresanto and I got in the car and he started driving. 

"You know what's wrong Bahja," Chresanto began."Tell me."

I glanced at him. "What made you think that?"

   "I saw the way you looked at her," He chuckled. "You looked at her as if you were almost asking her for permission to tell us something. You two are hiding something."

"Wow, you're very observant." I chuckled slightly.

"So, tell me," He looked at me when we were on a red light. "Is she pregnant?"

"Pshh, no." I lied, looking away from him. "Bahja's a virgin."

"No, she's not. She lost it to me."

      "Oh, I d-didn't know." Why would he tell me that? I bit my bottom lip—not sure why. "I seriously don't know what's wrong with Bahja, she never told me. Maybe it's food poisoning."

He laughed slightly and didn't say anything. I know he knew I was lying. He always sees right through my lies.

"It's not my place to tell you," I spoke. "It's not my business, neither yours."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

I chuckled. "Stop apologizing for everything."

He glanced at me. "You sounded mad."

"I'm not," I told him. "I love you."

He smiled at me. "And I love you more."

                                                     *     *     *

     "Baby, stop." I whined, as he continued to pulled to the long ass line to get on the Splash mountain ride. It looks scary as fuck and I don't wanna get my hair wet since they're gonna drop you down in this little pool of water. "I don't wanna get on that shit."

He pouted. "Just go on it, for me. I'm going with you."

Not like he had a choice.

"Only because you're cute." I giggled.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist behind me. He kissed my cheek. "Also because you love me."

I smiled. "Right."

"Is this your first time coming to Disney?" He asked, as we moved up a little when the line did.

      I shook my head. "No, but its my first time going on Splash mountain. I wanted to go on it but I was always scared and my mom didn't want me going on it anyways."

He chuckled deeply. "Why?"

   "When I used to come to Disney with her and granps, I was basically the maid, everything she ask me to do, I had to do it. It was them times when she didn't like me. We would always go on those lame rides." I explained.

He laughed. "You're mom's a bitch."

I laughed. "Few months ago, you said she was interesting."

   He laughed and squeezed my waist and moved up. The closer we get, the more nervous I become. I'm so close to punk out. I have a fear of riding roller coasters. "It's just that she's wrong for the things that she's done to you."

"So, now you see why I'm having a hard time forgiving her?"

   "I still think you should," He mumbled and I turned around to face him and raised my eyebrows. "You two need each other."