Your Mom is Crazy

Karma stayed in the hospital due to his fever and injuries from the previous week. E-Class was there to visit him mostly every day , Karma gave them the visit hour but what they didn't noticed is that Gakushuu was there to visit him too and he even apologized to him about getting him sick. Karma of course wave it off and said is fine , for the time visit period , Karma gave E-class different time so Gakushuu have the chance to sneak in to have their little moment alone and hang out with him without E-Class questioning.

Everyone seem to calm down when they see the Red Head condition got better. After the fussing around him and telling him not to move that much , but it seems like he was back to normal. This made them relived.

"November was the month of maturity. " Nagisa began as the scene focused on the old campus."Everyone's started to give their own answers." He said looking at his future planning survey sheet. "At this point," he added. "We had four months left to assassinate Korosensei.."

His eyes landed on a certain red head and stare at him in admiration.

"I wonder.... " Nagisa frown deeply. "...what will Karma-kun choose."

Everyone's attention shifted to the door when Bitch-sensei walked in , breaking Nagisa out of his trance.

"Is that octopus really doing career counseling ?" Bitch-sensei grumbled twirling her hair. But her outfit had their avid attention.-Wearing her hair tied in a pony tail style , a cream colored sweater , a dark red colored long skirt and cream colored boots - asked.

"Bitch sensei !"

"In regular clothes ?!"

"Yes , regular old cheap clothes. Just trying to match your regular old world." Irina answered back , looking a little nervous.

The boys were tense. She folded her hands looking insecure. "What ? You want me to show more skin after all ?"

Mimura was blushing , Okajima had a nose bleed."No - hiding it actually makes you look more sexy."

"In a way you've grown." Mimura said.

Then the students suddenly hear a soft giggle , they all turned to the source of the voice.

"That's look good on you , Irina sensei." Karma compliment softly , revealing a sweet smile on his lips.

The warm breeze from outside the window welcome itself into the room , slightly caressing his cherry red hair. Pair of mercury eyes shining like the golden moon that hang above the beautiful night sky , his Snow White looking pale skin was much visible because of the the sun light that's been reflected to his angle. They didn't even noticed warm liquid started creeping down from their nose as they stare at the beauty Infront of them.

"NOT AGAIN ! " Most of them were clutch their nose and visible blush cross their cheek.

"Huh ?" Karma titled his head aside , innocently. "What's wrong ?"

"OH GOD !" A pink galaxy appear behind with all the students were defeated by the cute atmosphere.

Meahara shield his face with his hand. "IT'S TOO POWERFUL !! "

"I think i saw the light at the end of the tunnel." Okajima had his eye close from admiration , oozing blood from his nose.

Kataoka passed out on the ground.

"KATAOKA-SAN !" Sugino and Okuda rush up and shook the unconscious body. "DON'T FOLLOW THE LIGHT !"

Nakamura appear infornt of the screen , wearing a sun glasses to reflect those pure eyes. "Well , damn." She continue to slurp a carton milk in her hand and ignoring the chaos behind her.