Chapter 24.

Mulai dari awal

"I said shut it Johnny!" The leader snarled.

"Geez Sorry." I heard him mumble. He looked too innocent to be a rouge.

"Gonna tell me where my mate is?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I rather not." The leader replied.

I fixed my posture before shrugging, "Very well then." I lunged forward and gave him a punch to the jaw. He returned my punch with a kick to my shin. Micheal, Jax and, the rest had dispersed out within the large group. I fell to the ground but I wasn't going to give up so quickly. I kicked him in the groin and gave him a punch in the gut as well as the head knocking him out for the time needed. Of course, I did enjoy killing rouges although I didn't have enough time to play around and kill all of them.

I shifted quickly, taking a few seconds to prepare my self before a dark red wolf came at me. I clawed at him right away leaving him on the floor to bleed. I went to Jax to assist him within all of this commotion. I took over one of the wolves that was about to attack Jax while he took the other. The light grey wolf approached me and seemed to hesitate before attempting to claw me on the neck. Whoever it was failed miserably and seems to notice this because they quickly ran off. I didn't pay much mind to them because I didn't have enough time to while my pack members were in trouble.

I looked over the crowd of people, Aster sniffed he area before sensing something. He quickly lunged in the center of the crowd. He took his time, clawing at all the people in his way before making his way to a familiar shade of light brown fur.

No.

No no no. Aster succumbed to the back of my mind causing me to shift back into my human form. This can't be real. His limp body sat lifeless on the dirt. My heart ached at the loss of my pack member. This felt like a movie. The type of scene when a war is going on and the solider holds it's lifeless friend. Except he was never just a friend to me, he was the only father figure I ever had to rely on.

"Micheal, come on buddy stop playing." I whispered to him while shaking his body some.

He had done so much for me. I picked up Micheals body from the dirt, I walked through the battle with out a care. I sat him on the ground by a tree, I heard the howl of another pack member who had noticed what happened. Silence fell across the forest I turned my head to look at everyone although there were only eight of them there. They had managed to kill off everyone one of the rouges except the ones that had run off.

"What happened!?" Jax questioned making his way to me.

I sighed, " Bring his body to the pack, a funeral will take place once we come back."

"You can't just dismiss this Raven!" Jax yelled, stepping closer.

I looked at Jax, "Yes I can, we don't have time for this!"

Jax pushed me slightly, "He's a pack member this isn't how we would treat him. He just died and you want to continue on to look for Delaney!?"

I growled out, "Yes I do. Is that I problem?" I seethed out.

He laughed, "Wow I don't even know who you are anymore. I understand that your mate is gone but-"

"That's it, you don't."

"What?"

"You don't understand." I growled out while pushing Jax into a tree. "You have no mate Jax. You. Don't. Understand."