Jungkook bows his head down. "You're too kind to me, ma'am..." He chuckles. "But really, it's my pleasure. I only wish I could have done more for them this year..."

"You have already done so much for us, Jungkook. All year long!"

"I suppose, but...I know what it's like to feel left out at such a young age, and..." Not wanting to make this about himself, Jungkook sighs and stops midsentence before taking a different direction. "Never mind that. I'm just happy to see them smiling...it brings me so much joy that I was able to do this for them." He smiles softly. "But...to be honest with you, my teacher is the one who deserves your praise. He helped me so much today."

"Is that so? Well then, bless both of your hearts." Jia pats the top of his hands. "Please make sure to give him my thanks."

"Of course." Jungkook returns a smile, and after a silent gaze, gently pulls his hands away from hers. "Well, I should probably get going now. I have to hurry to my brother's school before his class ends, otherwise he'll go into full-on panic mode if he doesn't see me standing out there waiting for him."

"Okay, dear. Make sure you button up, and stay warm out there." She points to him. "...and watch where you're walking, okay? There are a bunch of crazy drivers out there, texting and driving and what not." She shakes her head in disapproval.

Jungkook does as he's told and begins buttoning up his jacket. "Don't worry; I will. I always look both ways. Nice talking to you!" He gives her bow, of which she returns.

"Have a safe night!" She calls out to him as he walks towards the exit.

Before Jungkook leaves, he stops at the front door and gives a wave over to Minnie, who is struggling to drag a giant bean bag chair up to the children, who are now sitting on the floor in a circle. She lifts her other hand up - that contains a book in it - and returns a wave.

"Bye Jungkookie!" She says.

"Bye Jungkooookie!" The kids repeat after her and wave.

"Bye guys!" He calls out. "I'll see you later, Minnie!"

After the front door shuts and things fall quiet, Minnie plops down in the bean bag chair. "Now who's ready for Hansel and Gretel??" She asks.

"ME! ME!" The children, who are sitting around her, chants.

"All right. Here we go!" She opens up the book and starts skimming through a couple of pages- purposely skipping past the part where Hansel and Gretel's parents debate on abandoning them, as to not bring any of the children sad thoughts on the fun occasion.

After finding the perfect place to start off on, Minnie begins reading out loud to the eagerly waiting children. She gets up from the bean bag midway through and begins acting out the dialogue and plot as if it's a play (and overdramatically, at that)- even adding her own twist to the story to make it that more spooky and appropriate for Halloween. Little does she know, though, this will ultimately end in persistent nightmares for the children in the nights to come.

*
KYU'S SCHOOL

"Oh, thank God you're okay..."

"I had so much fun, Kookie! We had ghost-shaped cookies and we got to watch Scooby Doo: Ghoul School!" Kyu says, smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh, is that right?" Jungkook kneels down to his little brother's height and pushes his jet black bangs away from his sparkling eyes.

"Mhm!" Kyu gives a big nod, and Jungkook wipes a small cookie crumb away from the corner of the little one's mouth with his thumb. "And then we got to make paper pumpkins!!" Kyu says.