𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟑〖 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 〗

(important) a/n: hiya guys!!!!! wow, it's been 3 months since my last chapter...I fully meant to update the day of Halloween, but life happens and things don't always go as planned. but anyways, I'm back now. hopefully for good..haha. thanks for being patient with me...

so um, if you're wondering why the title is different than most other chapters (and maybe are wondering why it says '2013',) it's because ,this is going to be the first of a few of my planned 'blast to the past' chapters, if you will. basically, these are not necessarily flashbacks that Jungkook is having currently in the story (I don't want people to get mixed up between jungkooks personal traumatic flashbacks, and these), but more so little pieces of Jungkook's (and eventually taehyung's) past that will be relevant to the upcoming chapter(s) (so, in this case, the upcoming part 9). some may say that these are not completely necessary to the overall plot in itself, but I believe they are, and I will be explaining a little bit why I consider them to be so. but first, I'd like to say that i am a person who loves character development and their backgrounds, as it gives a reader more insight as to what a specific character has been through, and basically, it's a way you can get to know them and their past better. so this is why I chose to do this. if you do not care about characters pasts, then by all means, skip. but I personally believe a characters past is very important to a story line, especially if it falls under a drama category. so yeah, this is not a short little story by any means, and if you wanted a quick, action filled story with no backstory whatsoever, this is not for you. I have thought out this story long and carefully, and I have a lot I want to do with it.

so, with that being said, to the people who want to learn more about the characters and see developement;

these 'flashbacks' may include people who are not currently in the story (for e.g., jungkooks and taehyungs parents) so in the future if said character is brought up, you will have an idea of how he/she's character's personalities were through these past parts, and the relationship Jungkook and/or Taehyung had with said character... If that makes sense (I really hope it does). if you couldn't tell, this story is focused on a lot of jungkooks and taehyungs troubled past, so that's why I felt it appropriate to include these...so ya'll get an idea of how jungkook and taehyung were, and how they came to be the way they are today, and show their progression through the story, and the secret struggles they faced.

and one last thing regarding these parts - these may get sort of violent, so I'm warning you now. I will put warning beforehand if they include anything that may be triggering. so, yeah. sorry for the long a/n, but I want everyone to understand what is going on =) if you have any questions, please ask and I will do my best to answer. but keep in mind, there will be more of these that may just answer your questions in the future.

sorry If this isnt what you were hoping for, but a proper part 9 should be out in a couple days, and it will be sort of a continuation to this so ,look forward to that (late) Halloween themed chapter ^^ . and as always, thanks for reading ♡

▬▬ι══════════ι▬▬
𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍: 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟾𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 3376

꒰ 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣, 2013 ꒱
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔

A 12 year old Jungkook pulled his earbuds out of one of his ears after hearing what sounded like a bang coming from outside of his room. He didn't immediately get up to investigate the noise, but instead sat there, listening to the sounds of his father rummaging through plastic bags - of which was followed by the familiar sound of a cap being popped off of, presumably, a beer bottle and soon after, landing on the hardwood floor.