Seductive • Jungkook

You were in MAMA Awards and your group was next to perform after Red Velvet that is performing on the stage. All of you watched them and after they finished your group went to the stage and get into position. You knew your boyfriend will be watching as always, and just to tease him you sometimes act hot or cute on stage. The music started and you and your group started dancing and singing. When you do a sexy action on purpose you will look at him in the crowd as you do it, you saw him bite his lips and you smirked and looked at the camera that is moving.

You would do unnecessary things like having a seducing expression, lip bites, lip licking, smirks, and when there's a body roll in the choreography you would do it sexily. You knew he was watching every move you take and you also knew that everyone can literally see you doing such things. You would do this kind of things sometimes when you just feel like doing it. And this time you were feeling it.

You ran your hand through your hair and rap your part, glancing at Jungkook sometimes. Once you were done performing you went back to your seats. You liked it when you seduce and tease him and he likes it when he teases and seduces you too. You two only do teasing and seducing, nothing more.

It was time for the awardings and the mc's announced everything, your group won the artist of the year and album of the year while BTS won artist of the year. You smiled and clapped at him showing your dimples he smiled back at your cuteness.

You went to the dressing room and changed your clothes to a grey turtle neck and black denim shorts and sneakers. After you changed your group member entered the room to change while you go find Jungkook.

You saw him come out of the other dressing room and he turned his head towards you, you walked up to him.

"Were those really neccessary?" You knew what he was talking about.

"Not really" you smiled innocently

"You really do things to me" he sighed and you laughed.

They were going to the same hotel you and your group were staying in which means you two can spend some quality time together.

"So what you doin later?" You asked.

"Well me and hyungs are going to celebrate but I was thinking that you and I should spend time together" your face lit up.

It's been quite a while since the last time you and Jungkook spent time together since both of you were really busy for the past few weeks.

-At The Hotel-

You went out of the hotel room and went to search for Jungkook, your girls were celebrating in the room and you told them you were going out with Jungkook. You saw Jungkook walking down the hallway and you smiled, you fast walk to him and he smiled when he saw you.

"So got any plans?" You asked.

"Of course" he grabbed your hand and drag you to the elevator. He pressed the close door button and the rooftop button (is there even a rooftop button?).

When you arrived at the rooftop you were stunned by the city lights. You can see everything from up there and everything was absolutely beautiful.
Jungkook looked at you and smiled, you were staring at the beautiful sight infront of you.

He slowly walked closer to the edge holding your hand.

"So pretty" you were in love with the city lights shining so brightly. He went behind you and hugged you.

"I missed hugging you" he said.

"Me too" you smiled softly and put your hands on his arms that were wrapped around you.

You turned around and he faced you, you grabbed his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss. He was shooketh. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer, your lips were moving in sync

You pulled back a bit and you smiled into his lips, he smiled back.

"What was that for?" You put your hands on his chest making space.

"My way of saying 'I missed you' and 'I wuv u~'" you winked at him.

"Earlier you were just acting all sexy and seducing now you're being a cute littly baby girl" he patted your head and you giggled.

"That's what i do" you smiled at him so much that your eyes disappeared.

"So" he grabbed your hand.

"What now?" He carresed the back of your hand. You intertwine your hand that he was holding earlier with his.

"You said you had plans" you raised your brow.

"Uh well" he looked away and scratched the back of his head. You laughed.

"Let's just go for a walk" you suggest.

"Sounds good"