Chapter 23-Jealousy!?

#shean pov#

"You can be the moon
But can still be jealous of stars."

Jealousy is such a strange emotion. Is it good or bad it's hard to decide but all that it is, is a pure emotion. You can't lie with it. Begin jealous can sometimes destroy a relationship, save a relationship, end a relationship or even mark a new start. When you are jealous nothing is right and nothing seems wrong. It gives you a spark of every emotion. Happiness, sadness, pain, excitement, anger, fear. It the mix of everything and yet it is pure. It is said that the actions done by a jealous heart are pure but even so sometimes the act itself may not be pure.

Begin dragged from the party like that by Kai I was afraid but still little thankful for being saved. When he dragged me in our bedroom and slammed the door closed... I was scared. I kept saying,

"Kai please listen to me. Let me explain!"

But he didn't let me. He pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me pinning my both hands above my head. His eyes were going darker every passing second with the anger and maybe.... Jealousy!? My heart jumped in my throat when he raged out at me and said,

"You still think there are things to explain!? Then EXPLAIN!! EXPLAIN THE FUCK THAT YOU WAS DOING?"

His word and grip both made the wetness in my eyes to flow. I was scared. I didn't even have courage to fight back. While sobbing and shaking in fear I said,

"Please let go.... It hurts.. Ouch... Please.. Kai"

But my word just had a opposite effect on him. His grip on my hands became tighter and I could feel him pressing his weight on me. He brought my left hand it front of my eyes and screamed in anger,

"Do you see this? Do you see that ring? Do you still remember what it means? It means you belong to me. You. Are. Mine. Did you forget that!? Huh!?"

I wasn't even able to say a word. I was scared. My mind went blank and with shaking voice all I could say was,

"I'm sorry... Forgive me kai... I'm sorry."

But instead he became more angry and he pinned my hand back again saying,

"You really did forget then huh!? you slut! Guess what? I will just let your body remember whom it belongs too then"

(WARNING: Content violence and other things that may disturb you if you are too sensitive.. So don't read anymore if you can't handle. You have been warned!)

And before I could process what he said a pair of lips were harshly placed on my lips moving against roughly. I tried to move and resist but I couldn't. I tried to shout but he took the chance and forced him tongue inside my mouth. His hand roamed all over my body trying to take off my clothes and as soon as I realized what was going to take place I resist harder. He stopped kissing me for a moment and said,

"Do you think you can say no to me? I'm your husband and it's your duty to pleasure me."

No! No! I don't want it! I don't want it to happen like this! I don't want it! But no matter how much I struggle or resisted or screamed in pain or said 'no'. He didn't listen. He kept going. Whole room filled up with the sound of pants and screams and those heartless thrust and with the smell of sweat and unwanted sex until everything became unclear and dark.........
.
.
.
.
#Kai pov#

I tried to stop myself but I couldn't. I thought I would just scare him a little and end it but I never thought that his crying face would get me hooked up. I should have known when I kissed him that its impossible for me to stop if I went any further but I couldn't. The moment I kissed him, pinning him to the bed, feeling his heat from beneath me and those gorgeous tear filled eyes and shaking lips, I knew I wanted to kiss the hell out of him. One kiss wouldn't do. And then the image of him being almost kissed by that bastard kept me far away from getting any clam or soft.

I kissed, bite and sucked on various places of his neck, collar bone and shoulder begin sure to leave my marks. I pinned him with one hand and my other free one touched all over his body feeling all his curves. His little struggle beneath to get away did nothing but excite me. All his 'no' and little scream just sounded like sweet moans to me.

I put my hand under his shirt touching his bare skin. I looked at the sight beneath me and I could swear I had never been more turned on in my life. The very last bit of sanity if it was still there in me then it was already lost in the another universe. I wanted to fucking fuck him. Hard and rough. And that's what I did.

I placed my lips again on his moving with the uncontrollable passion. I removed my clothes along with his and his naked body with him looking at me with those expressions I lost to the pleasure and excitement that build up inside of me.

I ramped myself inside him getting a scream of ultimate pain from his vocal chords. But I didn't stop rather I couldn't. I continued thrusting mercilessly inside him, kissing him, biting his bare skin. I knew I was hurting him but I couldn't help it. More I touched him more lustful my desire became. I couldn't stop. And I know that I wouldn't promise to not to do this again with him if he could ever forgive me for this. I know it unforgivable and therefore I wouldn't ask for his forgiveness. I want to touch him again and how could I control myself when I know he is mine? I know he didn't want it but he can't say 'no' after all I'm his husband and he is meant to pleasure me. As cheap as that excuse sounded to my own ears I know I would still be using it.

______________________________________

Bonus* if you guys need support with your imaginations

Kai's pic

Shean's pic

Shean's pic

______________________________________

Hey guys!!

I'm back. Recovered and I'm still sorry for keeping you guys in wait but still posting this short chapter. And to be honest it was so fucking difficult to write this chapter. Not only did I need to went through all emotional things but could you guys imagine a single girl, never even kissed, never have I even watched a porn in my lifuu, writing such scenes!! It was that difficult for me!!

So remember to vote, comment and share. And I am thankful for all the votes, follows and the caring comments from everyone. I'm sure it helped me to recover sooner. I'm working on next update but I'm struggling with few ideas so let's hope I could do it faster. Hope you enjoyed.

I love you guys too!!