Chapter 18- Wedding (Part-I)

#Shean pov#

Three weeks were passed just in a blink of a eye. I didn't realize how fast time flew away. It was as if yesterday only I went for my wedding shopping, like yesterday only jack and I was having a quarrel about whether I should cut my hairs or not?

Well I don't realize how time went away only except when my soon to be husband meet with my best friend.
That was one hell of an hour. Half of the time they were staring, sorry, glaring at each other. It all occurred when jack asked me to properly introduce him to kai. I asked Kai to meet us at the cafe named ' peace' and ironically there was a world war of glaring dagger going on, on our table. Trust me they would have killed each other if given a single chance. I don't really understand why every person in my life have to be possessive over me like really their is my dad then their is this dumbass jack and now it is this hot-and-sexy-rude-billionaire, my soon to be husband. What am I to him to be so possessive? Husband!! No that was not my voice. I didn't said that.

"So he is your best friend?" Have you ever heard it when people speak in that comparative tone and think that something could have been better than something which is at present, like when you tell your grades to your parents they be like ' this are your grades'? Exactly in the same tone kai asked me and then who would have been jack if he doesn't retort back saying,

"This is the guy you are marrying? Like honestly?" Jack could you be any more obvious now. I literally punched him hundred times in my head. This tall Greek god here is a real possessive one, he already kissed the hell out of me because of that what more do you want to happen to me by saying that? But did they both stop after it? No. I had to spend my whole hour with them where they were being sarcastic and maybe thinking about the ways to kill each other in their brains. Everything other flew away but that hour with this two douchebags was the longest and scariest hour of my life. I really don't know how it ended that day but I was most thankful it came to end. I don't see this both getting along any time soon. Why is it always your best friend to poke their nose in your relationship? Well, I think I will do worst when it would be his relationship so better not complain, we are same.

If I forget that one hour in three weeks then honestly, Where did all the time go? And here I am standing in front of this door beyond which my whole life would be changed.

What have I thought about my marriage and what is happening? Am I sad about this all? Yes I am. Why? Because I never thought I would be marrying at such age? Because I thought I would marry a girl someday? Well yes, maybe they are also the reason for my sadness but what hurt my heart most is thinking that I am going to marry a person who never loved me and I never fall for. For me, marriage is the most pure connection we could ever have with anyone. Marriage is a wonderful promise. A promise to be together with someone we love and stand by each others side in sickness and health, rich or poor, basically in every situation. In our heart deep inside we all know we are afraid of being alone. We all crave for that deep connection with someone. We all want to love someone unlimited but we are somewhere scared of getting hurt. Marriage is a promise we do with each other conforming our love for each other and letting each other know that there is no need to be scared because no matter what I am here for you and I will always love you. Which connection could be more pure than this between the people who doesn't even have a blood connection??

Yet I am here today to seal a contract in the name of such beautiful connection. As soon as I saw my dad waiting for me all the emotions came running up. With every step I was taking with dad towards the other end my soul was questioning itself whether what I am about to do was correct? I am not only playing with my life but Kai's too. This all is not a joke. Marriage is not a joke. The thought were running in my mind and before I realized I have already crossed half of the path. The other half and everything will be changed. I would no longer be Shean Fleming. The more I was thinking the more scared I became. I lifted my head upwards to clear it from all those thoughts and then I saw him, wearing a black suit waiting for me. Everything blurred out. I could no longer hear the awes of other people in the hall, or the music playing in the background, not even the noise of my own thoughts. All I could hear was his breathing of anticipation. His heart beat racing fast. He knew that I could run away but he still trusted me. Who was he to me? Practically no one. It was less than a month have we became aware of our existence and still here he was standing there waiting for me in front of all this people. What it would be like if I reject him in front of all this peoples? He knew I could do that but still he was showing the faith in me which even I didn't felt for myself. Watching a perfect stranger standing there at the other end waiting for me, trusting I would not run away, believing in me, made me forget my fear and I know that now I have come too far, we have come too far. With every step I was taking towards him I promised myself that no matter what, even if this all is a contract, even if we don't love each other right now, I will still try my best for this relationship.

______________________________________

Yup!! And their is part II but for it you guys would have to wait. I want to say a real Big Thank you to everyone who have voted and added my book, it made me real happy. Even when my exam is at the door I still could not help but update the story. Wait a little longer and my exams would end up soon in the middle of November and then I would update real fast. OK enough now, I should go back to study?? Mom!! I don't want to study. (╥_╥)

Stay tune, and don't forget to,

#Vote#

#Comment#

And yes I have recently came across kpop like one month ago and I have fallen in love with BTS, so if any of you guys don't know them go search now. You would never regret.

I love you guys too!!!