♤♡ 1st Hour - Taehyung ♢♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

The door of the room opened for the first time today to let a young girl enter

" Hello Mr. Schmitt ! It's nice to know that you are our home' teacher again ! "

" Hehe , the pleasure is shared Y/n , having nice students like you want to not let them go . "

" Ohhh , sir be serious ! "

" Just saying that I may not let you graduate because you're too nice to have around. "

He ruffled her hair and she only giggle in response . Then she walked toward one of the desk and put her things down. Yuki smiled to himself as he thought that this year may not be that bad-

"*door open wide*  HELLO MR . SCHMITT !!! I'M HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN !!! "

Well maybe not .

" Sigh... Hello to you too Mr.Kim , how many times do I have to tell you to not shout in the classroom ? "

" Hihi , sorry about that ! "

The elder shook his head and go back to reviewing his papers, does he is really going to have the same eight students than last year ? He felt himself getting thirsty and remembered his hot chocolate he let to cool down on his desk. Looking up , he face Taehyung drinking his Starbuck.

" Ahhh , this is really good ! It really fill my stomach as I didn't eat breakfast today ! "

Y/n looked at the lion worried as she saw the angry look of the teacher and some veins popping on his neck and hands . His knuckles turning white from the grip he had on the edge of the desk . He took deep breath to calm down and to restrain himself from strangling the boy in front of him.

" Mr.Kim ? "

" Yes ? "

" It was my Starbuck. "

" ...Oh ma bad... "

" Detention after school . "

~☆~☆~☆

After the accident, the other students came quickly and they were all happy to see that again they would be together for another year.

They soon start the lesson , which was english . As school just restart he just wanted to warm them up .

" Okay which of you want to tell the class what he did during holidays but in english."

" Me ! Me ! "

" Here you go "

" Hum... I had... Shoot America streets ! "

Everyone eyes gone wide and turned their body to face him .

Jimin : *war Flashback*

Yuki : What the fuc-

Namjoon : I think he meant photoshoot sir.

Yoongi : Yeah , if this dumbass did really open fire in America then he wouldn't be here right now  .

☆~☆~☆~

After this, the rest of the period went smoothly, the teacher was writing the lesson on the board and everyone was taking it down on their notebook except for one student .

The lion hybrid was too busy observing the young girl . He missed her so much during those two months of vacation and now he finally saw her again and she is her classmate. He couldn't be more happy. He have strong feelings towards her and he couldn't help but imagine his name falling from her pretty lips.

He heard his name being called again and again. Oh sweet Mother he love hearing his name from Y/n , wait this isn't her voice. He looked up only to found a really scary Yuki .

" OY ! STOP DREAMING AND LISTEN TO THE DAMN LESSON ! "

" Huh ? Wut ? "

His classmates looked at him some in disbelief and stunned some with pokerface as they saw it coming and Y/n looked at him confused.

" Detention after school for the rest of the year, we're going to see if you still prefer to look at your classmates than paying attention. *mumble* I didn't sign for this shit..."

He already got Detention for a whole year last time so it's nothing new for him . Well it was just a new year for Kim Taehyung, and the usual for the class of the "Fleur étoilée"

♤~♡~♢~♧                                            ♧~♢~♡~♤

What my readers want,  readers get .

If you have idea of side story, don't hesitate to ask !

Stay tuned for more ! ~☆