(chapter 1)

This is a joke. Please enjoy this trash. Don't take it seriously and I did this for fun. I got bored

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyebin's Pov-

I put my blinding blonde hair in a messy bun and walked into my living room to find my friends dads cousins brothers sisters uncle Park Jimin was vaping on my couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He looked at me and said "hi bitch" I ran away and cried. How could my friends dads cousins brothers sisters uncle do this to me. I was so angry that I grabbed my best friend Taehyung and started making out with me. Little did I know he was gay. He was so cute and his hair was so fluffy I couldn't breathe. I was so in love with that box smile. We have known each other since childhood. I've had a crush on Jin, who is the star track runner at my school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Next day at school)

I walked into school with Taehyung, keeping my eye on Jin the entire time. In a daze I felt someone push me. I turned around and it was my friends dads cousins brothers sister uncle!! Park Jimin! Wow he's like so mean. Shaking my head out of my stupid thoughts I angrily looked up at him. "Chim you're so annoying!" I yelled, "Leave me alone." We started arguing, causing a scene in the hallway. Jin looked our way and turned his attention back to Namjoon. I stormed off, huffing. I had class to go to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school I ran through the hallways grabbing my bags. I couldn't miss it! I just couldn't!! Running outside, I ran outside to our schools track and field. I sat on the bleachers watching Jin run. He had a sleeveless top on and you could see his broad shoulders. A blush spread across my face and I stared at him. Watching them practice, Jin looked over at me and winked, continuing to work out. I quickly looked away and felt a firm hand on my shoulder. "Hey what are you looking at?" Taehyung cocked his head, looking down at me with that sweet charming smile of his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"N-Nothing!" I stuttered, quickly gathering my things. "Well.. we should get going. I find you here after school everyday.. I think you should get home.." Taehyung said, shyly grabbing my hand. I shrieked and started running. He chased after me. Jungkook the bad boy saw us and walked over. You know he's a bad boy with the black ripped jeans he wears. And he wears all black and listens to MCR. You know he's emo because when Yoongi played the G note, he cried a single tear. Rumor has it he's a vampire because obviously every bad boy has a dark secret. He glared at Taehyung and stuck his foot out, tripping him. Im just so quirky and clumsy that I fell on top of him. Jungkook yeeted himself down the stairs and disappeared leaving me and Tae alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking home, I was a blushing mess. I can't believe my best friend did that. And I saw Jin. Being the quirky and relatable teenage girl that I am, I pulled out my phone and made a TikTok. I put on my pajamas and heard a notification on Snapchat go off. Checking my phone , I gasped. It was from Jin! Omg omg my crush added me on Sna- My thoughts were quickly interrupted by not only Jeon Jungkook himself! He walked into my room, glaring. "I don't know why Jimin even likes you. You're ugly." He muttered, staring me up and down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-Wait Jimin likes me!!" I asked in confusion. He just looked at me, and with one swift motion he had me pinned against the wall. "Yeah. You annoying bitch." He looked down at me. "W-Why are you so mean to me?" I ask. "Isn't it obvious, its because I love you." He said, making my heart race. I knew I was quirky and different and not like the other girls but omg Jungkook Golden Maknae Oppar was also into me?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After he left, I walked into my kitchen, baking cookies. Park Jimin was vaping on my couch. Taehyung walked in and said "Let me hit your juul bro!" And I started shoving the cookies I made in my mouth because I'm just that much different than the other girls. I eat food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching Tv, Jin and Yoongi also hit Jimin's juul. They are so weird. Why don't they just buy their own. Like me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night I went to bed with dreams of Kim Seokjin the most beautiful worldwide handsome broad shouldered man in the universe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is all a joke. I'm writing this for fun and my stupid ass thought this was funny- I know this is shit it's supposed to be. I get tired of the serious stuff on here so I mean. Here's the product of that. Thanks for reading this trash. 😂😂😂