~~~

While the adults were busy planning, Draco watched Harry sleep. He gently caressed Harry's face, tucking his messy hair away from his eyes. His fury hadn't gone away completely, and the desire to murder those Muggles was as tempting as ever.

Suddenly, he noticed a scar shaped like a lightning bolt on Harry's forehead. He remembered that Harry's twin, Juliet, had one too, but on her cheek. He sensed that something was off and started to think, hard.

The scar the twins had were identical, but why did Harry had a scar? After all, his sister was declared to have beaten the Dark Lord by Dumbledore. Still, he was not a Dumbledore fan, so he decided to put that fact aside, and started to think in a different way.

If he were the Dark Lord, where would he aim when he wanted to murder someone? There were three options: 1) The head, 2) The heart, and 3) The stomach. Draco stood up and rumaged through the pile of old newspapers he collected. He pulled out an old tattered one and looked at the moving picture of the girl at the front: she was smiling arrogantly, waving her hand and trying to shake her fiery red hair elegantly. But of course, it was useless, and it made her look ridiculous.

Draco traced his fingers to her cheek, spotting the scar. It was exactly like Harry's. He looked at the picture, then he looked at Harry. It was impossible that the Dark Lord miss his shot, so it was more probable that the scar was near the head, not on the cheek. But if that was true, then it would mean that Harry was the real Chosen One, and that girl was a fraud.

A wave of realization washed over Draco, leaving him dumbstruck. He had just discovered the fraud of the century! He planned to announce this to the adults, but suddenly, Harry began to hyperventilate. His breathings sped up, and he was sweating intensely. He began to mumbled:

- No, no, please don't touch me... Please, stay away from me... I-I don't want to... I didn't mean to do that... NO!!!!

He screamed, tossing and turning in bed. Draco didn't know what to do, and it was too late to call anyone, so he crept onto the bed and carefully grabbed Harry's hands:

- Harry, it's okay. You're at Malfoy Manor, no one will dare to hurt you. Harry, calm down, calm down... I'm here, I will protect you... Calm down Harry...

Draco whispered softly, his hands ran up and down along Harry's side. The brunette started to breath normal again. He grabbed onto Draco's hands and snuggled up to the blonde. Draco smiled and hugged Harry tight, letting him rest his head on his arms. It must had been dreadful living with the Muggles, or else Harry wouldn't scream so desperately.

Combing his hands through Harry's black messy hair, Draco stayed still, lost in his thoughts. For a while, his silvery eyes darken with hatred and anger. Then all of a sudden, his eyes glowed brighter and brighter, emanating a cold silver light. And, as abruptly as it had come, the light disappeared.

Draco planted a small kiss on Harry's forehead. He muttered:

- I'll protect you, Harry. So sleep well, my dear friend.

~~~

Harry had a horrendous nightmare. He was back in his closet at number 4 Privet Drive. he dreamt he had just messed up breakfast, and Vernon's face was growing purple. He was VERY angry:

- BOY!!! You've burnt the bacon!!! Now what are we supposed to eat, huh?!!

He hovered his meaty hands over the small boy, making him flinched. He scurried away to a corner, his hands held protectively over him:

- I-I didn't mean t-to burn the bacon-

- No excuses!!! - Vernon shouted, - Come here, so I can beat the life out of you!!!

- N-No, please... I don't want to... I-I won't do it again-

- Too late, boy!!! Now come here before it gets worse!!!

- Please-

- NOW!!!

Frightened by Vernon's booming threat, Harry fearfully stumbled towards him, shaking furiously. Vernon ordered:

- Turn away!!!

Harry slowly turned, facing his back to Vernon. The disgustingly fat man stripped off his belt, and lashed it on the boy's back. Harry bit his tongue, hard, not wanting to make any noise. Tears streamed down his face when he felt the buckle buried deep inside his back, his flesh being stripped off of his own body, streams of blood bled through his clothes, staining the floor. It was a haunting sight.

When he thought he couldn't keep his conscience any longer, he felt a warm aura wrapped around him, shielding him from the lashes. It wiped out Vernon, and brought him to a flower field. Harry stood there, dumbfounded, but also relieved. He dropped his body on the field and closed his eyes, feeling the rhythym of nature echoing in his ears. It was steady and ensuring. It made Harry felt relaxed as he sank deeper into his slumber.

~~~

Hello dear readers! Wonder why I update so soon? ☺ I am on a short vacation, so I have time to write. I have been writing since 11:20 pm, and I am very tired. So I am going to cut this short and let you guys relaxed 😊🏖

 So I am going to cut this short and let you guys relaxed 😊🏖

Where I am right now 😁💚💜🐟🐚