Chapter 29: Surprise!

En başından başla

I almost broke my pen. A test?!

Everybody groaned. I mean everyone. Excerpt some petit French girl who was known as a nerd also known as a teachers pet, who wore huge round glasses and always kept her hair in pig tails. Of course she would be happy about a surprise test.

Freak.

I hadn't even bothered to read anything on this subject yet! My jaw dropped unknowingly. "Oh hush. Don't give me those faces. Tests are fun! Now that ten minutes of our time is gone I will hand the test sheets to you all now and I expect it to be done by the end of the class " he hummed as he handed out the sheets.

When he was done, he checked his watch and clasped his hands behind him. "Your time starts now" he said.

Great.

****
    I couldn't wait for the day to be over. It felt like time was dragging slowly just trying to torture me. It didn't help that I had bad feeling about my test. I shouldn't let my private life affect my studies but it was hard.

  Well, at least I missed Mrs Fingerwoods class.

"Hey, Hannah" someone called me. The voice sounded feminine, almost familiar but I didn't want to answer anybody who didn't sound like Jordan or Alexis... And Kenneth.

I marched on with my head low. "Wait!" The person called. I almost screamed at the person to stop calling me.

Wetin?! Person cannot live life peacefully again?

"Hey! Wait, stop!" The voice was defiantly familiar. I was going to kill who ever it was that was drawing attention to me. I gritted my teeth as I bumped into somebody. I muttered a little sorry but the person still gave me a dirty look. Too bad I was too busy to care.

I felt an arm on my shoulder and it tensed. I stopped walking and murmured a curse word. Ever so slowly, I turned my head to meet with the eyes of the girl responsible for my breakdowns.

"Hannah, " she breathed. What did she want? Hadn't she done enough? My stomach churned as if there were acid in it.

With a dead voice, I answered saying, "what do you want?"

"I'm sorry!" She spat out looking flustered. Her chest rose and fell. I looked around then back at her.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"I know, you have every right to be mad. And I'm sorry. I didn't think before I did that and I now realize that..."

Tears welled up in my eyes. "You're sorry?" I choked, then I looked her dead in the eyes. " Belle,you have killed me. I'm dead, all because of you"

I wiped my nose then I let out a loud laughter. A laughter full of pain and regret. "Fuck you" I muttered then I brushed my shoulder with hers and walked back the way I came from.

I hated her.

I hate her so much.

I wished I had said more but I had nothing else to say to her. I only wished she died a painful death, no, I wished she'd live to suffer.

"Hannah, wait!" Didn't she get the message? My hands were shaking. I didn't want to talk to her. My breathing was hard. I was trying so hard to calm down but her stupid voice was messing with my head.

"Shut up" I muttered.

"Please, listen to me" she begged.

A hand landed softly on my shoulder. I turned around swiftly with a sneer on my face before I slapped her hands off. "I don't want to hear anything you have to say. Just keep it to yourself. You are a very stupid and inconsiderate person. Shey you are happy now? Do you know the damage you caused? Do you realize that what you did affected me? Do you? Do you?!" My voice was raising now.