Semblance: Aura manipulation (enhancement) Like Nen from HxH, using aura to strengthen body and weapons but you'll find out more details in the story

Like Nen from HxH, using aura to strengthen body and weapons but you'll find out more details in the story. Ps: Can't share aura or boost others semblance so not like Jaune's amplification.

Companion: Ikaros

for the hell out it I wanna put a bird in the story

Y/n's POV

You had arrived in Vale a few days before Beacon Academy's entrance ceremony, As you walked around the streets of Vale, it was so much different from Mistral especially at night, you could walk around without worrying about being mugged. While walking you ended up in front of a nightclub and figured you'd check it out. You entered the club and after pushing through a crowd of people you sat down at the bar.

Club owner: Aren't you a little young to be in here kid?

You: That depends, who's asking?

Junior: Names Junior Xiong, the owner of this club.

You: Oh perfect, I was told you got all the information on things going on in Vale.

Junior: And why would I waste my time with a kid like you?

You: Because this kid happens to be friends with certain spiders.

Junior's face goes slightly pale at the mention of spiders.

Junior: That ain't something to joke about.

You: You wanna bet that I'm joking.

Junior: (Sighs) Ok what do you wanna know?

You: I need info on two people the first one is Ozpin.

Junior: Really? He's the headmaster of Beacon, the youngest they ever had Besides that nothing about the guy is noteworthy. Now who's the second?

You: Cyrus L/n.

Junior: How do you know that name?

You: So I take it you know him?