85

NEWS | MAX VERSTAPPEN

VERSTAPPEN: LOVE OVER CAREER?

In our last article, we noticed the rocky relationship of Max Verstappen, 20, Dutch Formula 1 driver, and Sinem Temur, 19, a sim racer based in Germany. Is it worsening?

During the Hungarian Grand Prix, Max Verstappen had retired from the race. Most of the time, if he is not crashing among the drivers he was either in front of or behind of, his engine fails which forcing him out of the race. When he was out of the race, you could see Verstappen feeling blue about his situation. Could it be his personal life is mixing up with his professional career? Luck is nowhere his side now.

A fan saw him leaving the apartment of his girlfriend in Stuttgart. Verstappen travelled for an hour to get to Temur. Did he leave successful in his intention? According to our source, the RedBull star was melancholy while he wipe off the tears in his face. Surely the summer did not spark the heat in his body as his days feel cold further. 

Last week, photos of Dilara Sanlik, 19, and Verstappen surfaced in the internet perpetuated by the cousin of Sanlik herself, Victoria Swarovski. Although no confirmation was made, people had labelled the two dating during the previous season of Formula One. Sanlik is no stranger to the Verstappens for her family and them have been friends for more than a decade. It cannot be denied that the youngsters could have fallen in love during their teenage years. Still, the rumours vanished when Sinem Temur entered the picture. 

Another source told our team that the Dutch driver was not able to recover his relationship with Temur. We are now just waiting of the confirmation from the drivers themselves. 

It is truly devastating to see such love reach its end.