46

ON THE PHONE
3 hours after Azerbaijan GP

max || simracinggirl

Max, how are you?

I'm definitely going out of my mind.

That was a really bad move. I mean, I cannot put the blame on anyone. Neither you nor Daniel. How is he?

He's cool now. We're cool. We apologised to the team. I'm clearly at fault there. I know I was the one responsible.

You're thinking of the fans, aren't you? Don't think about them, Max. They don't know what happened. What I saw between you and Daniel was both of you pushed to the limit and I guess that's where you both lost the control. Otherwise, you're a terrific driver.

I feel so bad, you know? Everybody's attacking me because I crash on every racer. I feel like I don't give whatever I have in every race.

Are you crying???

W-what? Me? No.

I can hear you sniffling, Max. You don't have to deny. It's just me. You know what, I also get that a lot. There are people saying I'm a bad sim racer. I know I cannot compete to other professionals out there but at least, I get to do it. Just like you, you get to race while they can't. They only watch and judge everything based on what they see. You can do better.

You inspire me, Sinem. I'm thankful I have you.

If you were here I would've given you a hug. You badly need one.

Yeah I do.

Yep.

So.. how about you, how are you doing?

I'm good and I'm actually preparing myself for an interview by Red Bull Belgium. It's about sim racing hahahaha

Well good luck. I'm riding the plane off to Monaco. I gotta clear my mind with my family first before travelling to Spain.

Great. Take care. Have a safe flight.

I'll call you when I land. Bye.

Bye.