80

NEWS | MAX VERSTAPPEN

LOVE NO MORE?

This relationship is one of the most anticipated of the year as they created a buzz in our instagram last 2017. Moving forward to 2018, we have seen how they had taken their relationship from strangers to romantic lovers. Is the love among the youngsters reaching its end?

On the 20th of May this year, it was confirmed through Instagram that the rising RedBull star Max Verstappen and simracing enthusiast Sinem Temur are dating. The simracer posted a photo of them holding each other's hands, not letting the either go in their respective boarding area. The following week was the Formula 1 driver's race in Monaco while Sinem Temur was moving in Germany.

< Instagram post of @simracinggirl >

simracinggirl I'm off to Germany and he's off to Monaco. Have a safe flight ❤

It can be remembered that both have known each other in the same social media application when Daniel Ricciardo, Verstappen's fellow driver, tagged the Dutch numerous times in the Belgian-Turkish simracer's instagram posts. Their relationship even went deeper when Sinem was invited by RedBull itself to be part of their factory. She used to test RedBull's simulator before she got the place in RedBull Games-a subsidiary of RedBull which focusses on electronic sports. There, Verstappen and Temur built their relationship.

How is their relationship sinking?

No confirmation was made but fans are speculating that their relationship has been stained when Temur decided to move in Germany. It is not unusual for the two to be apart as Verstappen travels most of his time due to the grand prix. But the most important spice that could have blurred their connection is Verstappen's relationship with their family friend, Dilara Sanlik. We all know that Sanlik and her family have been friends since they were younger.

A source had opened up about how the Dutch driver is losing his time to spend with his relatives and family friends because of the speculation of the simracer keeping him for herself.

What is more intriguing is this time, Verstappen was seen going out with a girl during the nights in Silverstone assumed to be Sanlik. It was confirmed when Victoria Swarovski, the cousin of Sanlik, posted in instagram being Verstappen and her cousin in the picture.

 It was confirmed when Victoria Swarovski, the cousin of Sanlik, posted in instagram being Verstappen and her cousin in the picture

< Instagram post of @victoriaswarovski >

How is Sinem?

Lately, there has been no posts of the simracer in Instagram. She has been trying to keep their relationship out of the limelight.

What can she say about the post?

Let's wait for the official statement they are going to release.

It is a sad thing to see if they are going to choose to end their relationship. Their love story is one of the modern fairytales one could dream of. A famous driver meeting his lover in instagram, coincidentally, his fan as well. A unique relationship that started in the modern technology. Can it be saved or are we going to tell goodbye in their love?