68

⚫⚪⚪

⚫⚪⚪

⚪⚫⚪

⚪⚫⚪

⚪⚪⚫

⚪⚪⚫

Liked by josverstappen7 and 3,268 others
simracinggirl @maxverstappen1 and his FIFA story 😂❤
victoriaverstappen He's sulking so bad
simracinggirl @victoriaverstappen yeah I was gonna challenge him for another round but I don't want him to cry 😂
username1 savage
danielricciardo Tell him to simrace and not play FIFA 😉
username2 🤣🤣 y are you guys funny
username3 I wonder what he'll say when he sees this
thomasmaxwellracing Great job there mate 👌👌👌
username4 is he really bad at fifa?
simracinggirl @username4 nah he's just got a bad luck today lol
username4 CHALLENGE HIM NEXT TIME!!!! lmao
maxverstappen1 😔
maxverstappen1 @danielricciardo She beats me in sim racing. What should I play now?
simracinggirl ^jet ski
username5 SINEM HAHAHAHAHAHA ❤
maxverstappen1 ik hou van jou
username6 omg hij is lief ik ben stervende 💕💕💕💕
username7 love you😘
username8 best wishes to both of you

//

"Max," she calls out to her boyfriend who has just finished his preparation for Paul  Ricard. The Dutch steps off of his simulator and acknowledges his girlfriend by pulling her close to him as they walk to the sofa together.

"What are you saying?" Like a little boy in need of attention, Max hugs her by the waist then rests his head on her shoulder. Unconsciously, the gamer smiles. At the back of her mind, she is laughing so hard from the confession she will be telling him. It will sound like Sinem has been obsessed of him ever since.

"Of all the racers, you are the only one I follow. Even before I've never met Dani, I didn't follow him." That's true.

On her instagram, Max is the only Formula 1 driver she follows. Of course it is given that she has eyes for the manufacturer as they have invited her to their office couple of times already. For Max on the other hand, he thought out loud, "Are you serious?"

Sinem hasn't laughed this hard. Max finds it hard to comprehend that his girlfriend already has her eyes only for him prior to their first meeting. He is overwhelmed.

The driver lifts his head only to meet her brown eyes that are smiling. "You're so in love with me schat."

"That wasn't love," she tries to defend. "That was a tiny crush." Sinem chuckles softly then continues, "In fact I really thought that you are an amazing driver that's why I support you in F1. Although I don't show it much because you know, eat, sleep, simrace, repeat."

Max understands her humour that he himself giggles. But that didn't stop him from stealing a kiss against her cheek. "Ik hou van jou."

"Ik hou van jou."

"I told you you're in love with me. Look, schat, let's have dinner tomorrow night?" Max is hopeful that he can take her out for another date before she leaves for Belgium and he flies to France for Paul Ricard.

"Of course! How can I say no to food?" Sinem will never decline an offer of free food.

"You and food, tsk."