Chapter 6

Readers Pov

Once I was dressed in my black and white dress I walked over to Joker and hug him gently "So what are we doing today Joker?" I ask and rest my chin on his shoulder "Whatever th'ee would like" he says and smiles at me. I see Beast walk past us and she gives me a look of disgust. My smile turns into a pursed line and I feel all the happiness I had only seconds ago start to disappear. Joker looks from my face to Beast and he sighs quietly from discomfort of the situation. Beast huffs and walks off and doesn't even look back once. I feel arms hug around my waist and a warm blush blossoms on my face "I still don't know what th'ee wants to do today" I hear Joker softly say into my ear as he rests his chin ontop of my head. "How about we turn back the clock" I say and a mischevious smile comes onto my face as I look up at Joker.

Joker's Pov

I look at (y/n) with disbelief "That isn't even possible (y/n)" I say and brush my hand through her flowing (h/c) locks. "Yes it is...all we have to do is find a river" she says and looks up at me with a warm smile. I laugh quietly "So that must mean you want to swim again doesn't it?" I ask her "Correct" she says and grabs my hand and starts to walk me away from the circus. I look back to see some of the first-stringers looking at us. I turn my head back and keep walking with (y/n) not wanting to lose her. I hold onto her hand and she stops in front of a peaceful and clear blue lake. I look over to see a big smile on (y/n's) face. I start to slip off my jacket and I undo my yellow bow from around my neck. (y/n) lays down on the soft green grass and sits up before unbuttoning the back of her black and white lace dress. I sit down next to her and pull off my shoes and socks and she does the same before turning her back towards me and she pulls her hair to one side making it so that her hair isn't in the way of the dress. "D-do you think you could unlace the dress?" She asks me and I could tell that she was embarrassed. I nod my head and start to undo the strings on the dress. I help her out of the dress leaving her in a silk nightdress. A dark blush spreads on my face and I see a blush already on her cheeks. I brush my finger gently over her cheek making her blush even more. I quickly lift her off of the ground and I hold onto her bridal style. She wraps her hands around my neck as I start to walk towards the edge. "Is th'ee ready?" I ask her and she nods her head. I smile and jump into the lake with her still in my arms. Once we get into the water I bring her head towards mine and I press my lips gently onto hers. I feel her quickly kiss back and I wrap my hands around her waist as her hands tangle into my hair. After a passionate kiss I swim up with her to the surface and I gasp for air on the edge of the water. I look over to see her laying on the lush green grass and I lay down next to her. "I wish I could swim here all day..." she says and moves closer to me. "Is that what th'ee wants?" I ask her and she nods her head "Do you think we can?" She asks me and a glint of hope is noticible in her (e/c) orbs. "If that's what th'ee wants" I say and she lays her head on my chest. "Yes I would like that very much" she responds and quickly stands up. She hesitantly starts to walk towards the lake and she starts to walk into the water. I sit up and watch as she stand in the water. She lays down in the water and her hair flows besides her body in the water. She closes her eyes and a quiet sigh escapes her pink lips. I start to walk over to the water and I gently lay down on my back before I close my eyes. The last thing I see is her hair flowing in the water.

Reader's Pov

I keep my eyes closed as I float on the water not wanting to open my eyes. I feel something near me and I open my eyes to see Joker floating above the surface of the water. I smile and hold onto his hand and his eyelids quickly flutter open. I see his deep purple orbs look into my (e/c) ones and a blush starts to form on my cheeks. "Hello my love" he says and holds onto my hand as he brings it towards his lips "H-hello" I say as he plants a soft and delicate kiss on the palm of my hand. He lowers both of our hands and lays them down on his chest. I blush a dark red and look away from Joker not wanting him to see my embarrassed face. He puts his hand under my chin and tilts his head so he can look at me right into the eyes. His purple orbs bore into my (e/c) ones as the blush spreads even more on my face. "Your so cute when you blush..." I hear Joker say quietly as he starts to bring his lips towards mine. Right as his lips are about to touch mine I hear someone walking through the forest. I look over to see the petite figure of Doll,the muscular figure of Dagger,and the tall and bold figure of Beast. I blush a dark red and Joker looks over to the three figures and a red blush is noticible on his face. Everyone looks at us with looks of suprise and Beasts face turns into a scowl "What are you two doing here?" Doll asks us and a slight smile is noticible on her pale face. I look at Doll and I especially notice her brown freckles and the long brown bangs that covered her injured left eye. "Nothing!" I say quickly and Joker starts to lift me up so that my feet are touching the shallow end of the lake.

Doll's Pov

I stared at both of the figures and a small smile creeps onto my face 'They finally have found each other' I think to myself and I walk towards both of them "I'm hoping that (y/n) remembers who I am" I say and extend my hand out towards her "But if you don't than my name is Doll as a first-stringer but I am also a lower classman known as Freckles. In the show I will always perform as Doll but around camp I will often go as Freckles" I say and she shakes my hand gently and she quickly returns the smile."I remember everything now thanks to Joker" she says and I pull away and look over at Beast and Dagger.

Dagger's Pov

'Beast obviously isn't happy and I wish I could comfort her but she would probably be mad at me' I think to myself and look over at (y/n) "Hello Dagger" she says and bows her head in a proper manner. I nod my head and look up to see a smile on her face. "I'm glad you have your memories back" I say and look over to Beast to see if she was okay "You need to tell her your feeling before it's to late and she finds someone else" I hear a voice say and turn around to realize it was (y/n.) A dark blush spreads on my face and I look down in embarrassment "I-I will" I say and look over at Beast again a look of determination in my eyes.

Beast's Pov

I look over at (y/n) and a frown is noticible on my face. I look over to see Doll walking towards me "What's wrong are you mad that she has taken Joker?" She whispers to me,slightly teasing and slightly serious. I blush and look at the freckled girl in her eyes. Her pure chocolate brown orbs look into my black ones and she can easily tell that those words pricked a nerve. "You know Dagger loves you don't you...he would be a great choice for you" she says and a smile appears on her face. "I will think about it..." I say and roll my eyes before looking over at Joker and (y/n.)

Reader's Pov

"Well we where just making sure that you where both okay,we will be off now" Doll says and starts to walk away as both Beast and Dagger follow closely behind her. Joker put's his hands around my waist and I lay down my head on Joker's chest as we both float above the surface of the water "I wish we could stay like this forever..." I say as I feel Joker's heartbeat through his shirt. "I do too (y/n)" he says and picks up a lock of my (h/c) hair and holds it only inches away from his nose. He takes a sniff of my hair and a smile appears on his face as he closes his eyes "You always smelled so sweet...I wish I could have woken up to this scent everyday" Joker says and keeps holding onto the strand of hair. "You always made me so happy Joker...I missed you so much" I say and bury my face into his chest not wanting him to see the tears slowly starting to fall from my eyes. I feel a warm hand touch my forehead as he wipes away my tears. "Th'ee shouldn't be crying" Joker says and a small smile forms on my lips. "Your right" I say and passionately kiss Joker. He quickly and almost with lust kisses back and after a few minutes I pull away for breath and I lay my head back on his chest. "I love you" I say quietly and close my eyes. "I love you too" Joket says quietly and he closes his eyes too as we both drift off to sleep on the surface of the lake.