Chapter 3

My eyes widen as I stand before the entrance to the circus. I start walking towards the entrance and I look back to find my maid running after me "y/n watch out!" She yells loudly and I turn back around and bump right into a male. The impact was hard enough to send me to the ground and right as I prepare for impact I feel a skeletal hand grab me in the wrist making me only inches away from the ground. I look up at the figure to see a man in his mid 20's holding onto my wrist. His hair was inbetween a shade of red and orange and some pieces where tied together while other spiked out or hung on the side. He had four earrings on each ear and he wore a purple tailcoat,a white button up dress shirt,black pants and black boots that made him look funny yet in a weird way handsome. Right below his left eye he had blue facepaint and he had a bit of eyeliner,mascara,and a bit of blue eyeshadow on both eyes. I blush once I realize I was checking him out and I quickly try to cover it up "I'm very sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" I say rushed and look into the prettiest eyes I had ever seen. They where a deep purple that where calm yet so sparkly. They almost reminded me of the dark knight except in being a shade lighter. "Its alright th'ee wasn't looking and neither was I" he says and helps me to stand back up. I hear footsteps and I look back to see Christina still running after me. Once she is only footsteps away she puts a hand on my shoulder and looks up at the man "Are you in the circus?" I ask the man and he nods his head "Yes I am the Ringleader of the Circus" he says and bows before me. He stands back up and I smile "Well see you in the show" I say and walk through the tent leaving the male behind and making Christina run to catch up with me.

Joker's Pov

'I know that girl from anywhere' he thinks to himself and looks around 'I can't believe that I see y/n once again at a circus...well it looks like she's living happily in luxury...thats better than you could have ever done...but is she really happy living in a luxury life?' I think to myself. I shake my head and walk to the back part of the stage, she doesn't even remember me so there is no point to get excited' I think to myself before entering the back of the tent and seeing the faces of all the ready performers "Alright first I will do the introduction than the order will be after me Doll,Beast, Wendy and Peter, Jumbo than Dagger. Now is everyone ready?"

They all nod their heads and the curtains open ready for us to perform "Than let the show begin" I say and walk onto the stage with everyone else