The food was suddenly placed in front of him which made him flinch. He glared at Taehyung who acted innocent.

"What? I thought you wanted me to get used to it" He spoke innocently and Jungkook would have said something if the Bibimbap in front of him didn't look so good.

He huffed before digging into the food. Seeing that made Taehyung smile a little, but then he noticed the injured fist of Jungkook.

He went inside the kitchen and brought the first aid kit. He sat in front of Jungkook, looking at him for a second before going back to hogging his bibimbap.

"Give me your hand" Taehyung said and Jungkook glared at him.

"Don't you see, I'm eating?" Jungkook spoke.

"It won't even take a minute" Taehyung said and took Jungkook's hand who widened his eyes before snatching it away.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He spat.

"I was trying to treat your wound" Taehyung said ever so calmly.

"I don't need that, nor your sympathy. Just do your work and don't bother with me" Jungkook said and went back to eating.

Taehyung sighed. "I know you're gonna rip my head off for this, but that wound is irking me so much because of the infection, bacteria, and untreated wound" Taehyung spoke and pulled Jungkook's hand who got startled as he glared at Taehyung.

"What the fuck? Are you acting all might and shit? I'll rip your head off!" Jungkook growled but instead of seeing a scared Taehyung, he was met with a laughing Taehyung.

'What the fuck?! Now you're laughing at me like I'm a joke?!" Jungkook growled as he looked at Taehyung who applied ointment over his wound.

"I-i am sorry. It's just that I didn't think you'd actually say that you'll rip my head off" Taehyung spoke in between his laugh which made him laugh more as he treated Jungkook's wounds.

Jungkook huffed as he glared outside the window.

"What the fuck" He spoke and immediately snatched his hand away once Taehyug was done.

He suddenly stopped laughing as he looked at Jungkook, who was back to eating his meal.

"You look so bad" He abruptly spoke which made Jungkook stop eating. He glared at Taehyung, his forehead vein popping.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He growled, blue eyes almost appearing over black ones.

"Ah. No, I mean. Your hair is all over the place and even your collars are turned up. I couldn't look properly at you in the morning, but is this how you went to the meeting?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook went from growling to silent as he glared at Taehyung.

"Did you even check your mirror before leaving?" Taehyung taunted but Jungkook remained silent as he kept eating.

"No, I didn't. Any of your business?" Jungkook rudely spoke making Taehyung frown, but he said nothing as he just watched the messy Jungkook eat his food.

Once Jungkook was done, Taehyung took his bowl away and Jungkook was about to leave when he stopped him.

"Ah wait. I actually made some pudding since we had the ingredients and I was bored. So if you want..." He spoke and didn't get a response for a few seconds.

"Alright, then I'll eat it by myself" Taehyung said and turned to leave when he was stopped.

"Oh, so you were gonna eat my share too? Bring me mine" Jungkook rudely spoke which made Taehyung's eye twitch with anger but he just smiled angrily before going into the kitchen and bringing the pudding.

He placed the pudding in front of them and gave Jungkook his, who ate it in a second and stood up to leave.

"I'll be going to the club in the evening, so don't make my dinner" He spoke and was about to leave when he was stopped by Taehyung.

"Ah. If you're going out, can you please bring some groceries?" He said and received a glare from Jungkook.

"What the fuck? I'm going to the club and you want me to fucking buy vegetables and shit?" Jungkook snarled and Taehyung just dangerously smiled at him.

"Wasn't it you who told me not to step outside the house for any reason and tell you if I need anything?" He spoke making Jungkook go speechless. Which he totally hated.

"Ah fuck! Fine! Just give me the list before I go" Jungkook ruffled his hair in frustration while Taehyung felt triumphed.

__

"This fucking omega thinking he is the boss of this house when he's been here only for two days. Look at his audacity trying to answer back to me, and he even ignored me! Back then he was being all innocent and begging me to let him stay now he thinks he owns this place. What the fuck." Jungkook rambled to himself as he combed his fingers through his hair. He looked at the broken mirror in front of him and stared at it silently, stopping all his actions.

"But the food he makes is good" He huffed before going downstairs.