Chapter 2

***Note: I changed Francisco's name to Giovani and the picture and names of Some new characters we are going to meet are in the top ***

Ellas POV
I'm literally done, I need Juju I can't think straight I'm going to end up doing something stupid, I text juju immediately SOS, he answered in less then a minute, on my way do you want me to park a block away? I though for a second and replied no I don't care just hurry, I didn't even care I took all my makeup off and put on a pair of black leggings, a peach v T-shirt and white converse and ran down the stairs.
Where do you think your going my father asked, Out. You better not try anything Ella he said yanking my hair I pulled it out of his grasp and pushed him away from me, I wasn't planing to, I was really not in the mood, my mom told me never to disrespect my parents and right now I barely consider him one but all I'm doing is for her, so instead of slapping him I walked right out of the door went straight to Jujus car, once he realized my conditions he opened the door and ran towards me, what happened he asked after literally picking me up from the floor as if I was a baby who was learning to walk for the first time and fell, he took me straight to the car and drove, I knew he was contemplating on where to take me, and I even surprised myself once I told him where to go.

We pulled up at the mall and Juju looked at me are you sure you want to go in, we can go somewhere else they would understand, it ok it's a good distraction was my reply.

What happened Bambi, I looked over at him and knew I needed to tell him, after explaining everything to Juju he was beyond mad, how dare he, he yelled! I was crying hard and he noticed it wasn't the time to yell, I don't know how he did it but I ended up in his side of the car on his lap and him hugging me hard as if I were to brake if he ever let go.

I just don't understand how he thinks I would let anyone take you, Justin remember you told me not to do anything stupid, I'm asking you for the same! I don't need you to get hurt your the only person I have left Justin I can't lose you i said crying even more, it ok Bambi you won't lose me it ok, he said running circles in the side of my belly trying to comfort me.

Are time together was broken by the sound of his phone he picked up and put it on speaker and their was a lot of voices asking him where he's at, I laughed at this and nodded to Juju it was ok to go in know, he knew I knew we weren't done talking, but we both need a little time to think of something to do. We got off the car, juju wiped the remains stray of tears that had stained my face and hugged me one last time, before putting his arm on my shoulder and lead me to the entrance of the mall.

My friends are at the foot court, one of them is going to meet us their because he had to go do something. I nodded at him as we walked are way to the food court, you know your friends just got a point in my friend status I said giggled a little, he looked over at me and asked why, his perfect smile not failing to soothe me, because the first place we are going to go is the one with lots of food duh I said. He laughed hard and pulled me closer to him, you and your food he said, I laughed with him and soon enough we had made it to the food court.

Juju took his hand off of my shoulder and grabbed his phone to make a call, but before he even got the chance to a whole Group of guys jumped him, I was literally right about to punch one, when I heard juju laughing, he looked over at me and noticed I had grabbed a guy by his neck and was about to punch him and he laughed even more, Bambi these are my friends, just as I processed that in my mind I let go of him immediately blushing and put my head down hiding with the wall of hair I created.

Awww she's so cute the dude who I was about to hit stated, cute Juju said still laughing, she was about to finish you and you think she's cute, I rolled my eyes at my best friend and gave him my hand never the less to help him off the floor.