Chapter 3

~Taehyung pov~

"Ahh! Who the hell are you?!" He exclaimed.

"Calm down-"

"Who are you?! Where am I?" He asked.

"Let me exp-"

"Do you kidnap me?" He asked.

"No, I-"

"Are you going to murder me? Why am I here?" He asked. I sighed.

"Would you shut up?" I asked. He closed his mouth and looked at me. I ran my hand through my hair.

"A car- a drunk driver was about to hit you. I pushed you out of the way and you hit your head." I explained slowly. I used my powers to make his head hurt a bit so he would believe me.

"I think you may have a concussion, so I took you here since I don't know where you live." I said.

"Oh... well, thank you. Now that I think about it, my head is hurting, and I do remember being at the crosswalk when I saw the car." He said. He rubbed his head.

"Thank you for saving me." He said. I smiled lightly.

"You're welcome." I replied. He smiled. I notice he has bunny-like teeth. It's cute. He's cute.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook." He said.

"Kim Taehyung." I replied.

"Nice to meet you." Jungkook said.

"Same to you." I replied. I sat down on the bed.

"So, are you hungry?" I asked.

"Um, no, I'm fine." He replied. I sensed he's lying. I looked at him and used my powers to read his mind.

'Yes... I'm hungry... but that's rude. He saved me and I can't just eat... I might annoy him. But, he doesn't look like the type to get annoyed easily. But he might be. He's cute though. Hot... I'm fanboying. Why is he staring at me? Did he ask a question?!'

"U-um did you ask something?" He asked. I chuckled.

"No. Are you sure? It's no trouble." I said. He bit his lip. He then nodded.

"Please..." he mumbled. I chuckled and nodded. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I got some ingredients and started to make Jungkook something to eat.