A princess kidnapped by the Dragon

OK soooo, I wrote this a long time ago and it is cringy af, but if you get past the first few chapters it gets ok...teehee

For those who are here for Jimin, 'the second challenge: loyalty" and the following chapters feature him, but it's more fun if you've read this from the beginning. 

xoxo, Gwen

A princess kidnapped by the Dragon

Once upon a time... You were sitting on a posh sofa, trying hard not to spill your posh tea on that stupid posh sofa.
As you sipped a bit of the "Shortcake delight" tea ( it tasted like rotten strawberry ) you rearranged your thoughts. What the heck just happened?
1. Someone knocked on the door of your apartment in Busan, while you were sitting on the toilet ( Urgh )
2. That someone introduced himself as a member of the JF-entertainment group
3. That someone told you you won ( won what? )

4. You were practically pushed into a car, then a train, then into a car again, when you arrived ( somewhere ) you were standing in front of a huge royal-looking villa in the middle of nowhere, then pushed inside, then pushed into this posh sofa, then there was a cup of tea pushed into your hands. ( lots of pushing. Stupid...person )

5. The man from that JF group hurried off, leaving you alone. Nice.

'What happened?' You thought, 'I won? What did I win?' An alarming feeling of fear including cold sweat started to make itself master of you. You dug deep ( very deep, wow! it's so dusty in here ) and finally found the explanation. Years and years you had tried to let the world notice your incredible singing and acting talent, and in a desperate moment, you registered yourself into a weird show.
"Do you want to be famous? Stand in the middle of the spotlight? This could be your chance! JF-entertainment group has organized a competition for every young woman out there! You will participate in a test, living with a famous k-pop artist for a month! All you have to do is send your personal information and motivation to this address....."
Remembering the stupid ad, your mouth fell wide open and the tea you just sipped, poured back into the mug. "Very attractive" You heard a disgusted voice say, and you looked up. Right into the eyes of...Oh. My. Frikkin'.God. It's goddamn G-dragon!
Not being able to answer, you just closed your mouth and looked sheepishly and suddenly very interested into the burning fireplace in front of you. G-dragon just sighed loudly and flopped his body next to you in the posh sofa. Another man came in ( through a wooden door with carved decorations on it, there was a dragon carved into it, how ironic..and posh ), started blabbering about the competition and explained the rules."You cannot withdraw" -help me-
"You cannot leave this house, unless Mr Kwon pushes the emergency button" -nice, so he has a button to send me away? He just saw me spit my tea into my mug, better pack my things now!-
"You have to obey every one of his orders" -eh. what kind of orders?-
"You have to take part in the ending ceremony" -ceremony?-
"If you finish, you are rewarded with a check of six hundred thousand won" -.....Ok I'm in-

What is going to happen to you? Stay tuned for chapter two!
(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn