Chapter 20

Hwy yall im sorry that took so long for me to upload lack of inspiration ooof im so so sorry! Anyways new releases i loved: Girl Crush, Camila, hashtag, n.flying and more i cant think of lmao also i been obsessed with this jpop song called Crimsin dress by Flower and like someone pleade dm me about them like so there a subunit with 4 dancers well ig 5 and only ones a vocalidt and they are apart of egirls am i correct?

*3rd person pov*

Every since the time of the hospital it seemed that Jisung and Minho were connected at the hip. Every breathing moment that they wree together they seemed to be in there own world.

*Jisungs POV*

Me and Minho were at his house and we cuddled on the couch watching rnadom movies that were on and once we finished our second movie i turned towards him. Our faces were only inches apart but my breath caught in my throat. "Minho can we please watch Tangled, pleaseeeeee!" I forced out trying to seem normal.

"Of course, anything for you baby." I nearly chocked on my spit, did he just call me baby omfg dsdhfjsdfghjasdfhg. He grapped the remote that was sandwhiched between us. He then spoke into the remote and the beginning of Tangled played.

After a while we were still watching I somehow didnt start singing though 7am song yk and the I got a dream song. My resolved crumbled when See the Lights came on. This is like my favourite disney soundtrack though ever Tangled has the best, same with Mulan. I am a fucking hoe for See The Lights and Reflection.

I started singing under my breath, I thought that Minho couldnt hear until he started singing Flynns part. I just stared at him singing with his angelic voice, at one point we began to harmonize and i was just so happy in thismoment singing with this literal fucking angel. When the song finished I just kinda looked at Minho and falling a tiny more for him. "Oh my god Minho you didnt tell me that you had such a fucking beautiful voice where has it been all my life?!?!?!"

Minho lightly blushed at my compliment, "I know Changbin and Chan have said that you can rap but they never told e that you could also fucking sing! Those bastards!" I laughed at him and shouted "3racha baby, we are mostly rap group chan usually sings when it is needed. Plus i am a much better rapper."

"Your such a quadrople threat though like you can sing, dance, rap, and you have visuls of an etheral king ugh whyyyyyy."

"Bitch have you not looked at yourself mio amore your litterally the best human on this planet omg everyone loves you." I went up to him and hugged him burying my face in his chest and held onto him with my life.

everything was perfect and to make it even more perfect Minho whispered in my ear, "do you wanna be my boyfriend?" the question made me off guard and it took a while to respond but i finally said, " of course i want to! " life was perfect abd i couldnt be happier nothing could ruin anything anymore.

Im sorry for a short update though oof