Chapter 3.2

Thursday, 6:49 am

A soft cold breeze brushed over your exposed skin, gliding over your left shoulder. You were forced to open your eyes and were lying on your right side over a large bed.

Your head was spinning, your view a blur as you struggled to win back your senses but a few moments later you were able to see through a clear picture.

A quiet groan left your lips as you tried to lift your body.

You were weakened and all of that only by the cold air.

Your small body was still only dressed in underclothes, goosebumps forming on most of your skin.

There was a short silence before you finally gained enough strength to sit up.

Your eyes began scanning the large room, noticing a door right on the opposite side of you.

The bed you were on had no cover over the mattress, even the pillow and the thin blanket, you were currently sitting on, weren't sheeted

There was a window to your left that revealed the sight of a forest. That window was tilted which explained the reason for the cold air in the room.

And since the sun hadn't completely risen, the entire place was poorly lit.

There was a table next to the window with a chair, unevenly placed in the room. But there was nothing on it.

There was also no carpet, the floor was made of wooden. It looked dirty and dusty. As if no one had been here for a long time.

There was no lamp attached to the ceiling, which had been filled with cracks and dust as well.

It didn't take long for you to notice the wall.

The one that stood to your left, that one had caught your whole attention.

Your eyes widened only a little bit, your lips slightly gaping as a faint gasp left them.

Pictures. Tons of pictures.

The entire wall was covered and not with just random pictures, it was you.

All of them. Those were pictures of you.

As your eyes landed on every photo, you kept on remembering the events that had happened.

The amount of times he had caught you at school, in the city, out on a walk or even at home.

That's right, there were clear pictures of you in my room.

Pictures of you undressing, sleeping and unwrapping your towel.

The amount of skin you were seeing began scaring you. Whoever it was that had taken these pictures, wasn't normal.

Heck, he was a real psychopath.

This guy was your stalker.

This felt terrifying and very uncomfortable for you.

Was it the guy in the car, you asked yourself.

Who was this guy anyways and where did he take you?

And most importantly, where was Jimin?

Many questions and dark thoughts entered your mind. Thinking of many possibilities that disturbed you only more.

You couldn't stay here, you had to get out.

It appeared that you were alone, so you thought of using this chance swiftly.

You climbed off the bed and noticed the weakened state of your legs, you found it hard to stand straight with your knees.