20

Y/N POV

Warmth. Warmth and softness was all I could feel right now. Warm, but not hot. Kind of like drinking hot chocolate after you've blown on it a million times to cool it down. It was enveloping me like a blanket. 

And softness, fluffy. Something fluffy near my hands. Like a stuffed animal. 

Then the uncomfortable feeling of a cold draft washed over my body. 

I need warmth.

I wrapped my arms around the warm object that enveloped me. Burying my face into it. My hands found their way onto the fluffy object and my fingers started playing with it. A dog, maybe?

I breathed in the scent of whatever I was clinging on to. It smelled good, like cologne mixed with cinnamon sugar. 

What kind of blanket smells like that? Not complaining though.

It seems familiar. Like I've smelled this exact same scent on someone else

I quickly shook off those thoughts and clung even more tightly onto it. 

I could get used to this.

"I think you could too." Said a voice from above me.

"God? Is that you?"I questioned, my eyes still closed and heavy from sleep.

"You could call me that. I have some pretty unearthly visuals if I do say so myself." The voice spoke again. 

"Damn god, why so cocky? Aren't you supposed to be all kind and selfless and stuff?"

"At least you've acknowledged that every being has their own flaws. You see, being very educated in the field of human psychology, I could tell you all about 'borderline personality disorder' 'cus I just wrote a two hour long exam-"

"Huh, that's funny, I know someone who studies psychology too. Although I'm quite certain that he didn't even study for his exam and probably flunked it." I recalled that stupid boy yelling at his PC screen because he accidentally killed himself in whatever au game he was playing. "He's quite the imbecile if you ask me."

"Hey! I did study! I think I'll get an A+ this time too! And how dare you call me an imbecile!" God argued back.

"Oh look, you even sound like him now." I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and yawned. "I really need to be getting more sleep, I think I'm going crazy." 

"More sleep?" God chuckled. "If I remember correctly, you've been cuddling me like a koala for the past two hours."

"Hah, nice one, god." I laughed as I opened my eyes.