13

The next day...

Y/N POV

"Y/n pleeease!" Miyeon whined, pulling my arm.

"I said no, didn't I?" I struggled to get out of her grasp. I was so not doing it.

"You don't understand," she began, trying to explain to me, "my boss already doesn't like the fact that I'm missing work and he'll be furious if he finds out that I won't be coming for the next few days. So could you please just take my place?"

"Miyeon I-"

"It's only for a few days, and I already told the boss that you would be there by this evening." she said as she pushed her suitcase out of her bedroom.

"You are such a beach!" I yelled at her. "How could you do this to me. I trusted you!" I punched Miyeon on her arm and she punched me back.

"Oh come on Y/n, all you have to do is take orders. And it's kinda fun working at that cafe. I'm sure you'll enjoy it." She grabbed her phone and checked the time. "Tae should be here by now." Miyeon handed me her overly heavy purse before putting her shoes on.

"Wait, Tae is dropping you off at the airport?" I asked as I struggled to hold up her bag.

"Yeah. Isn't that sweet of him." She sighed,with a smile on her face. "Y/n, when will you get yourself a boyfriend?" 

"Tch. I don't need any boyfriend, all they do is make your life more complicated than it already is. And besides, I think I'm doing just fine without one too." I replied adding a little sass in the last line.

"That's what you think." Miyeon rolled her eyes at me.

"Anywho, I trust that you can take care of yourself just fine without my much required guidance. I have taught you well." She said dramatically. I threw her purse at her. "Yeah, now you may leave." I rolled my eyes.

"BYEEEE!" She yelled as the elevator doors closed. "Bye." I responded, without any emotion.

Great. Now I have to go to work.

A few hours later

I slowly walked into the cafe wearing my uniform, or more like Miyeon's uniform, and it honestly wasn't that bad considering the fact that the colors were all just different shades of pink. The owner must really like that color.

As soon as the little bell rung, indicating that someone had entered, a head shot up from behind the counter, startling me. 

"Hi! Welcome to Bangtan Cafe! What can I-" The man stopped speaking, his eyes wandered down to the uniform that I was wearing.

"Are you Y/n?" He asked as a smirk spread across his face. "Well, I didn't expect you to be here of all places. Oh, and by the looks of it, you probably came in to fill up for Miyeon." 

"Wait. Jimin?" I said as I stared at him.

"The one and only, sweetie." He replied, the smirk still on his face.

"Ok... first of all, I have a name and I would appreciate it if you would-"

"Jimin," I heard another voice from behind the counter, "please stop harassing the poor girl. This is why you don't have a girlfriend."

The owner of the voice popped up from the other side of Jimin.

"Hi! I apologize for Jimin's unruly behavior." The other man said as he whacked the shorter with his dust cloth.

"Ow!" He rubbed his head as he tried fighting back the other guy.  "Why so violent, hyung?" Jimin said as he full on attacked the other.

I can see why Miyeon was so reluctant to go to work everyday, although slightly annoying it was very amusing.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat in effort of getting their attention. When it didn't work the first time, I tried again.

"AHEM." I said, this time a bit louder.

The black haired man was the first to respond and immediately pushed himself off of Jimin. 

"I apologize for what you had to witness. My name is Jin, by the way." He stuck his hand out for me to shake.

"My name is Y/n." I said as I shook his hand.

"Jin hyung," Another voice was heard, this time from the kitchen area. "I might've burnt the cupcakes again."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" Jin yelled. "FIRST IT WAS NAMJOON AND NOW YOU!" 

"Forget the cupcakes." He said as he massaged his forehead. "I trust you can make a cake without setting it on fire like last time, right."

"Yeah, sorry about that hyung." The guy said as he came out of the kitchen.

That voice, I've heard it somewhere. Isn't that-

"Jungkook?"

"Y/n? What are you doing here?"

A/N

wElCoMe tO bAnGtAn cAfE

LOL I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS IS CHAP 13 AND TODAY'S JIMIN'S BIRTHDAY WHICH IS OCTOBER 13. Y'ALL I'M AN EFFING GENIUS. 

Kook injured his foot and got stitches. Someone bubble wrap this baby.

my bday is like 6 days after Jimin's and that is the reason for my existence

Byeee cookies!

Word count: 825

<unedited>