Hayley's Description

I just realised that I've never described Hayley to you so that's what I'll do now.

Hayley Rose Way.

She has long, bright red hair *dyed* that naturally has loose curls in it which she usually straightens out. Her eyes are dark brown and big, but she thinks they are too big for her face. She is pale and average height. She is slim but she used to be overweight so that is always how she sees herself *basically she's very self conscious*. Her makeup is usually light; winged eyeliner and a couple of coats of mascara *occasionally lipgloss*.

Personality wise, she's depressed quite a lot and has some anger management problems *no shit*. She spends most of her time listening to 'metalcore' bands. *i don't like that word* She's smart but she has no idea what she wants to do with her life after school.

She lost her virginity to Oliver Sykes at age 15. A couple of months later, her parents forced her and her brothers to move to a different school *not the one that she's at during the story* and the stress of the move was too much for their relationship so they broke up.

I have literally no idea how old she is supposed to be in the story but lets go with older then 15 younger then 20. Aha.

She also has three tattoos, one on the back of her neck saying 'This Is Sempiternal', one on her wrist in elvish saying 'Not all those who wander are lost' and a couple of bats on her back. She has a tongue piercing, snake bites and a couple of piercings in her ears.