God of Ice and Snow

Waking the next morning to the cold chill seeping through the open window and onto to her bare skin which lay uncovered yet half draped across the lump in the bed beside her, Bai Qian instantly wormed her way into the crook of an arm that her head had fallen away from.  The warmth of his body, despite the cold in the room was all her mind was focused on as she forced her ice cold hands beneath his thighs and her body hard up against his side.

Stirring, Mo Yuans eyes flickered open.  It took a few seconds to recall who was beside him and why his thighs were cold, but one quick spell soon had the window closed and the hearth lit.  Then with a little magic, the thick eider down duvet was pulled up over her shoulders and his eyes once again closed to seek a little more rest before he woke her for another round.

Her body instantly loosened its tight hold on his body but she remained snuggled in against him, and it was a few minutes longer before he realized her hands weren't the only things wrapped around him.  Suddenly his eyes snapped open.  

Looking down at the duvet, his other hand slowly inched the blanket up and to his utter amazement, not only was her beautiful naked body half inclined across the side of his body, but her tails were spread out across his chest and abdomin.  It was the first time she had ever released her tails while they slept, and though he knew they had erupted to keep her warm, the sight of her pure white tails swaying lightly against his chest suddenly reminded him of the Ice and Snow and that memory soon had the warmth of the room dropping when he extinguished the hearth and threw the window open again.

She had never been hotter than when she was cold.  Sniggering under his breath, Mo Yuan couldn't help but open the Ice God within.  It was a part of him that rarely showed it's face, but suddenly the thought of parting those tails that would fight against him to keep warm soon had his own tail on fire. 

Throwing the blanket off her too before magicking it away, he then watched as those tails retracted from his body to surround her own.  She was still asleep and she was mumbling a little under her breath, but easing himself out from under her, he then watched as her skin began to prickle from the cool wind blowing in through the window and hitting her back where her tails were trying to cover herself, only she left her lower half uncovered and in the dim light of an early morning, the ice cold wind fired Mo Yuans raging libido.

He knew he was being mean, but there was a part of him that was not so warm and comforting.  He could be ice cold when he wanted to be, and at that moment, making her suffer was increasing his heat and the more she struggled to keep herself warm, the hotter he got.  It was two extreme sides of himself at play, he was both the Ice Master and the Dragon on fire, but the moment she settled down under her bushy tails having found a comfortable position, Mo Yuan threw out another spell.

Suddenly the air in the chamber dropped even more.  Sleet began to form on the walls and ceiling and as he watched it creep closer to the bed, the ball of fur on the bed grumbled while the body seemed to roll up into itself even more.  The breath flowed out of her mouth in puffs of chilled frosty air while her tails once again began to sway and twitch .  Her body shifted a little until her entire upper half was cocooned in her tails.  Her knees were drawn up to her belly leaving her entire lower treasure fully exposed.

Licking his lips, Mo Yuans eyes slowly raked that part of her that his Dragon had marked as his.  A small glowing ember of golden energy now resided in that part of her, and when the Dragon within began to heat up, that energy inside her inner walls began to throb, this was his final marking he had given her to lay claim to what was his.  Though he didn't think she realized he had marked her down there, but she would learn, he thought to himself.  Only the moment her claws began to erupt, he knew she was close to erupting her fox form, and with a shake of his head, his hand slapped the softest part of her bottom and forcing her out of slumber.