Goddess of Tornadoes

It took almost three weeks to bring Mo Yuans Dragon under control in order to completely reverse the spell.  In the entire history of the Foxes, never had a seduction spell affected another to the point that it did, and never had it taken that long lift one.  They had lost count of the attempts it took before Mo Yuan finally succumbed to the persistent echo of a flute that fully swept through his mind and body until the day came when Mo Yuan awoke with the clear eyes and settled energy.

For days on end, Mo Yuan had fought a valiant battle to keep himself under the spell and her close.  They lost count of how many times he had struggled with Zhe Yan to get at her body and each time his mind would go back to the day she had cast a seduction spell on him.  It had taken her parents several attempts to free him of it and though he knew first hand how powerful the spells were, never in his entire life had he seen a spell this potent.

And it was made even more so because Mo Yuan was not normally susceptible to spells, he was actually exceptionally strong and could easily flick them aside, only this spell wasn't delivered in the normal way.  He had been asleep when it hit and because his entire body had been relaxed and unaware of her, the spell took hold too quickly and far too easily.

Several times he had left the cave while Mo Yuan slept to fetch new robes for her, and each time Mo Yuan awoke, he would immediately set about ripping them off her.  Zhe Yans mind had seen far more of her than he cared to, but even worse was what he had seen of Mo Yuan.  Not even during the Demon wars had he seen that level of anger.  Mo Yuans rage came directly from the Apex Dragons heart which was what the spell attacked.

Fascinated by the enormous change in the man, he was not only learning the potency of a spell that should never have been created, but he was learning far more about Mo Yuan that he never realized existed.

The spell forced every area of the heart to the fore.  His emotions, thoughts and ideals were all there for him to see, and though he was under the influence of the spell, many aspects of Mo Yuans true inner nature were being purposely thrown at him in particular to end the agony he was in and the weaker the spell became, the harder Mo Yuan fought.

  Along with the threats to his life and even attempts to bribe his way out of the cave with her, Mo Yuan also reverted to crying in the hope he would take pity on him and let them go, which was something he never thought he would see Mo Yuan do.  If there was one thing in life that he knew Mo Yuan hated the most, it was pity.

But it was also her reactions to Mo Yuan that had him realizing that even though they might succeed in lifting the spell, the two still had a very long way to go in severing the ties all together and it wasn't just the heart blood that gave him that impression, but the softness in her gaze when she thought he wasn't looking.  There was a look he had never seen on her face in his life, and though he knew she had taken a little of the spell into herself, he had a very strong suspicion that she too was clinging to it.

And she was.  The weaker the spells hold over Mo Yuan became, the stronger her desire for his body grew.  Many times, she had to dig deep to stop herself from hauling him back out of that cave and dragging him all the way back to Mount Junji.  The heat was pouring off her and Zhe Yan could feel it, but ignoring her and his attempts to rip her gown off and take her in front of him, he gave the order to continue regardless of how hard Mo Yuan fought him.

Her eyes were glazed over for much of it, and at times he had to yell at her to get back when Mo Yuan would suddenly lunge forward.  His Dragon roar was frightening, and though she obeyed, Zhe Yan could see she too would need his assistance, once Mo Yuan was free.

But the longer it dragged out, the more heated she became.  Her mind was solely on his body.  The few times, he had managed to tear her gown open, her body reacted by climaxing.  Deep down, the gentle and quiet woman who rarely made waves, had grown to love that fierce roar, it powered her body and the more he lashed out at Zhe Yan to get to her, the more aroused she became.