God of Flame

Into the sky her small frame rose as the heat from her Dragon began to take over her vision as if the entire sky was in flames.  She felt the warmth become heated the closer she got to him, and though their children were behind Zhe Yans barrier, she could feel them struggling to free themselves as his song called her forward.  

Mo Yuan had initially agreed to allow her to make the final decision on what she wanted to do now, only the moment Zhe Yan had given him her letter, all bets were off.  He might allow her a say in the matter, but when it came to any decisions, the final one was always going to be his.  And the moment he had read her attempt to not only set him free while insisting that he send her his demands for all debts owed, she also offered him fifty-fifty share of their children whom she insisted he would not be kept from.  

But the way she had all but cut ties to him and any attempt from him to claim her as his permanent mate, had Mo Yuans anger instantly flaring and before Zhe Yan could stop him again, he had thrown him across the chamber before storming off the mountain with his Dragon fighting to be released.  Which it did, the moment he hit the open skies.  It had taken him less than an hour to storm his way towards Qing Qiu, but with Zhe Yans words 'to keep calm and not to frighten her' still ringing in his ears, he was more than calm when The Blue Mountains finally came into view.

And it was then that the Dragons heart poured its soul into the skies for her to see and hear.  With every word that escaped him, Mo Yuans very breath was pouring from his soul and into a fast gathering sunset which lit up the skies for miles.  Thousands below heard his song and though it wasn't a seduction spell, it was highly seductive in nature and no one below him was left unaffected by it, because the Dragons heart was the most pure part of its being.  It never gave its love away on a whim, in fact, it took a very strong and powerful woman to win it over, but they were all left in no doubt, that the Golden Dragon of Kunlun Mountain had finally found his mate.

Now keening low as she came into view, the sight of her loveliness was not the only beautiful thing in the sky that night.  The War Gods Dragon was in full dance when the woman of his heart appeared to those below still watching in awe as the man gave her everything of himself and despite the very public display which even Zhe Yan got to see when he finally caught up with him the dance continued for some time before she allowed him to take her.

The very heat radiating from his Dragon form could be seen across the entire sky as he danced his dance and sang his song to lure her back to his side.  Waves of flaming passion spilled from every pore of his Golden body.  It was as brilliant as the Sun but to her eyes, all she saw were his eyes gleaming brightly and filled with tears as his song forced her tears to fall.

And suddenly the sky erupted as their children broke through the barrier.  They could hear their fathers rapid heartbeat through the low keening of his mournful song and they could feel their mothers joy at being so close and having been tamed enough by Zhe Yan, they did damper down their energy to protect their mother, but it was certainly strong enough to force her body closer so they could feel that heart beat which kept them safe and calm.

Her arms reached out towards that golden glow, and as his long golden tail began to swirl about her body and his giant golden head drew closer, her own keening began to fill the skies.  It was the sound of the Foxes heart which like the Dragon, exuded its own glow and heat which instantly began to meld with his own.  It was a sound so few in their world had ever managed to win let alone hear, because like the Apex Dragons, once they chose their mate for life, that sound immediately notified the rest of the world, that he was no longer available.

Mo Yuan had only heard the sound once, and that was from her father the day she gave his heart to her mother after the battle between himself and Zhe Yan for her love.  The pain he felt was physical and emotional when that sound hit him, and the almighty roar he released in reply, shook the earth below them as they finally met and embraced before leaving their stunned audience with nothing but the dying glow of their love as evidence that they had even been there.