Fake INFJs

The reason why the first few chapters were about figuring out your personality type, is that there are many people who claim to be INFJs, and that isn't only for attention.

I think everybody likes some kind of attention and that's not bad at all, as long as you don't start faking stuff, that is, in my opinion.

People may like the fact that there aren't much INFJs around the world and that they are complicated. Some may also describe the type as "mysterious". I will make sure to bring this up later, in next chapters.

Many people, especially some teenagers doing tests, are likely to say that they "just hate people" and "are biggest introverts". This, either is, or comes from the fact that people like to make mental illnesses trends.

Being an INFJ has nothing to do with your mental health, although people like to make stereotypes of them both and they turn out to be quite alike in their minds.

Typical INFJ, in the mind of this kind of a person, is a stereotypical person who hates parties, only spends their time reading and is always very quiet. Some of that may be a little bit relatable, but not quite.

That's exactly why personality tests explicitly ask you to be honest.

Every type, no matter how cliche it may sound, just like humans, is unique in it's own way. I don't really know why people want to be INFJs so much more than ESTPs - they are way better at social situations than INFJs. That doesn't make the type in general better than INFJ, they're just better in one (and some others too) certain thing, just like INFJs are better at giving life advice.

Your test answer is not likely to be wring if the description and some facts you may find seem weirdly familiar. Some overly general statements may reming you of a few certain situations, proving the stated to be relatable to you.

Although, I'm not saying you can't be simply interested in the type, but it's very likable that you searched up this book because you thoughts you were one.

INFJs tend to be a little self-obsessed too, may I add. Not in a weird way, though, it tends to be in healthy borders of expressing one's self.

I will make sure to answer some frequently asked questions about INFJ in the next chapters, but if you have any, comment and I may make a chapter for it.