Chapter 11 - I Got rejected by an Alpha

Start from the beginning

I knew I had to do something..

my wolf quickly demanded.

I obeyed, I wrapped my arms around his neck, my legs came up and wrapped his strong bak and I buried my head on the crook of his neck, I inhaled his scent and felt my insides flutter.

Zachary stiffened for a second before grabbing my waist hungrily and kissing my neck slowly, his fur had decreased by now.

"I love you." I muttered to him, but I didn't expect him to hear me.

It grew awkwardly quiet. Oh god, why did I have to say that, why, why, why! I quickly unwrapped my arms and legs from him, and pulled his arms off of my waist quickly.

I cleared my throat.

"I...um, thank you for sharing yor story, I'm going to I now..." I whispered before dashing out of his house and running to the forest.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Of course he didn't love me yet, or he ever will! He's probably still in love with stupid 'scarbear'. After all he did reject me once, shame on him, and now I think he rejected me twice, shame on me.

My wolf growled with jealous as I mentioned 'scarbear'.

she growled fiercely.

No, yours.

I whispered to her tears spilling out of my eyes, I hastily wiped my tears away, then I heard a loud growl.

And I didn't recognize it. I sniffed the air and my heart pounded.

shrieked my wolf.

Zachary*

"YOU'RE SO STUPID ZACHARY, WHAT THE HELL, WHEN A GIRL TELLS YOU SHE LOVES YOU, SHE MEANS IT, YOU DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND PRETEND NOTHING HAPPENED! YOU SAY IT BACK FOR MOONS SAKE! WHAT THE HELL." Kate scowled at me, making my pack come in confused.

"DON'T YELL AT ME KATHERINA, I AM YOUR ALPHA." I growled back.

She sent me a glare before her mate came and wrapped his arms around her waist. I still hated him for touching, kissing and loving MY mate, hell I did love her, with my life! But I didn't expect her to say it so early...when she said it I guess I was in shock, I was beaming with joy, my wolf was grinning and then the next thing I know she was out the door.

"Sorry Kate, it's just been a rather difficult week, I just got her back and she slipped out of my hands as quick as sand. I don't know what to do, I think I'm mad at myself more than my wolf...I do love her Kate, I do. I know It looked as if I did nothing back there, but I was going to say to her that I did love her, that I wanted her to be my luna, to be my soulmate, the mother of my children, my queen." I said quietly.

That earned some 'aw's from the girls in my pack and some whispering.

"Dude, where is she?" Jet asked in confusion, and that snapped me back to reality.

Oh shit. I looked at Kate, she looked as scared as I felt.

"She crossed the border." She whispered to herself.

"SHE CROSSED THE BORDER, OH MY GOD. ZACH HURRY UP GET HER BEFORE SILVER DOES!" Kate screamed, Jet stiffened.

"Who's Silver?" He growled. I glared at him.

"You don't have to worry about anything anymore." I hissed cooly. He had his own mate to look after, not mine.

He sent me a glare.

"Oh cut the jealousy Alpha Zach, she's my best friend whether anyone likes it of not, and if she's in danger in helping, Kate I love you so calm down." He added to a furious Kate.

She looked at me to Jet.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO JUST STANDING HERE F-" she got cut off by a bang of the glass doors opening.

"Alpha Zachary. Alpha Jethaniel. Luna Kate." one of Jets pack members addressed us breathlessly.

"Yes?" I snapped annoyed.

He ignored me and went to his alpha- Jethaniel and whispered something to him, my ears perked up when I heard Alisonette's name.

"Damn it, not again!" Jet groaned.

He glared at me with hate.

"I sent Lewis here to investigate the border as soon as I heard that Ali was missing and he said that Ali got kidnapped by a silver wolf. Ali's eyes also turned silver and she followed him." He informed me.

That's when all hell broke loose.

Short chapter, but hope you enjoyed it. Sorry I haven't been updating much, it's just that I've been so busy with exams, deaths, weddings, going out since its holidays for Australia here and etc.

What do you guys think of Silver? What do you think he's done to our Ali? What do you think of Kate and Jet now that they've changed? And of course what about Zach?

Vote, comment and fan!

If I reach up to 2000 fans I can promise you that the updates will be much longer, about 4 pages maybe?