Chapter Twenty-Eight

No morning sickness.

I stared up at the cieling. I was in shock when I finally woke up in Rowan's room. I stayed still, my body tense, and breathing evening out slowly as I started counting to ten. I'm in his room. Naked. He's here, too. He's shirtless. He has his arms draped around me. Last night was finally coming back to me. There was no way I could forget what happened.

He spent the most of the time touching and kissing my body. He constantly told me sweet nothings that I "was so beautiful" or "sounded like an angel." I was surprised at how he was able to say cheesy things like that to me. They worked into getting me hard and left me defenseless. Not that I minded. It meant so much to me. I believed that he meant it.

I blushed madly and covered my face remembering that, doing my best not to jerk Rowan awake. I tried not to think any more of it, but it was like a tidal wave slapping my ass in the face just to remind me of last night.

Rowan didn't have any lube or protection, but at the time it didn't matter to me. I didn't know how dominant he was in bed because he had me suck on his fingers and loosened me up with that. He was very gentle. Kissed me the whole time. I remember moaning loudly and trying to turn away from him in embarassment. I couldn't do that though because he had one of my legs pinned in the air and kept me from turning away.

I shifted in the bed and let out a silent gasp. I wasn't in any pain, but I was very sore. The worst part was it was a pleasant type of sore and it had me panicking.

He was anything, but gentle after he deemed me ready. Not in a bad way though, I mean it in a hot way. Before he put his dick in me, I pulled him down close and kissed him, shaking in anticipation. He had lifted my legs as I did this and I whined as he lined himself up between my legs. Literally exploded when he thrusted into me. I almost screamed had he not kissed me to silence me. Didn't stop the noise from continuing, it was just muffled. When he pulled away from the kiss, I was gasping, choking on my own breath because I had never felt something so pleasantly hot before. He rolled his hips gently, to get me used to his size, and I cried out and moaned. He wasn't doing anything just yet. He kissed my chest and rubbed my thighs, making sure I was comfortable, waiting for me to give him the ok. I vaguely remember begging for him to continue. He was a very generous lover.

I felt my heart drop at the memory. Oh, trust me, it was great. But we just confessed to each other. We were hardly considered as boyfriends, technically we hadn't been established as dating, for less than two months it was like we were dating. That was too fast. I mean, yeah, I had definitely fantasized about it, but in the sense that we would have gone steady first. I thought it wouldn't go well because... my first time had been taken by Carter. Rowan didn't know that yet. We hardly talked about me before having literal sex.

I tried not to freak out and just block my thoughts, but all that came up was Rowan above me, sweat running down his face and husky moans of his own. I blushed madly and tried not to move as I slowly turned to look at Rowan's sleeping face. He looked so relaxed. Since his arms were around me, he was spooning me.

The thing was, he wasn't holding me possessively. It was warm and comforting. The more I shifted, the closer he pulled me to his body, grunting in protest. I gulped and tried to keep my cool. I loved this. He was holding me close like I had wanted in these past three years. I relished in the feeling. But...

A large part of me wanted to cry. We were not confirmed as boyfriends. He still hadn't even confirmed to being committed to me.

"Mmh, you... I think— I think I do love— love you, too..."

I felt tears whell up in my eyes. He did say that, but he said "I think" and he was drunk. I was drunk. I didn't want that confession if he couldn't say it properly or even without needing alcohol to say it. I did feel relieved that he even said it, but it didn't feel right.